Pics that make you smile

The comparing brand here "Steff Houlberg" do not have anything like that, guess we are too small potatoes over here.

standard_SteffHoulberg_Slagterierne_amba.jpg

Never knew there was more than one of those "weenie-mobiles' (y)

Phil

Never knew there was more than one of those "weenie-mobiles' (y)

Phil

I used to see them drive through the neighborhood occasionally growing up in NYC when I was a kid and then here and there out on the roads driving around in the back of my parents Oldsmobile, so I guess I kinda' knew back then that there was more than one. One time, one of them parked down on the avenue near where I lived and they had uniformed guys and gals handing out free hotdogs. So, I got to check out a Weinermobile up close and personal. As a little kid it was a HUGE thrill. Inside looked like a set from a 1950's movie version of the future, only done up in in hotdog, mustard and ketchup colors. :joyful:

Last edited:
The comparing brand here "Steff Houlberg" do not have anything like that, guess we are too small potatoes over here.

standard_SteffHoulberg_Slagterierne_amba.jpg

Don't know what STEFF HOULBERG means but if you wanna' make it big in the hot dog biz it's hard to lose with WEINER in your brand name! :smuggrin:

Dont mess with Aussie flora, well some of it at least.

Yeah i am not quite sure where that name come from, Steff could be short for the boy name Steffen, Houlberg i assume is a sir name.
There is another brand more easy to spell they are named Gøl
At least they have a viking in their logo.

1625101595427.jpeg

Yeah i am not quite sure where that name come from, Steff could be short for the boy name Steffen, Houlberg i assume is a sir name.
There is another brand more easy to spell they are named Gøl
At least they have a viking in their logo.

View attachment 57276

If it was STEFF HOULBERG WEINERS, and they got themselves some kind of STEFF HOULBERG WEINERMOBILE, they might really have something! :D

Spot and friends is throwing it down. :cool:

My bladder work fine, aside for at night, so while i spin in my bed trying to fall asleep, and after i have finally fallen asleep, it often seem i need a toilet break every 2 - 3 hours.
But ! thats not the frustrating part of my sleep disorder.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back