Pics that make you smile

I think that is a book meant for the EU, and then you are supposed to know that one of the bananas are smaller and the bend in it is not up to EU specs.
And so you should not count that one, as evil bananas like that do not belong in the EU.

Hotter than Naraka :eek:

Never knew wind chill raised temps. Can you save that "chill" for winter? It might come in handy then :ROFLMAO:

Phil

Some of the "Danish" spectators at the England / Denmark game last week had bottles and urine thrown at them, they will now complain to someone.
I am like WTF ????? is wrong with these football nutcases. :unsure:

Meanwhile today here is just as nutty football Denmark, a 16 YO kid wearing a FCK T shirt was attacked on the street by a unknown 25 or so YO man and had his shirt ripped off with the words from the aggressor that he would not take kindly to seeing a shirt like that again,,,,,,, himself brandishing a Brondby tattoo ( FCK and Brondby are the 2 biggest clubs in the Capitol area )

At lest the psycho dident pee on the poor kid.

Regarding the kid getting stripped of his shirt, that shirt was just a cheap one, the whole town now gone together to get the kid the expensive players shirts, and i recon the whole team.
Thats how you roll (y) aside for getting your hands on that psycho and teach him some manners in the language he speak, which is the part of the deal i would like to participate in as i am more into the cure than symptom treatment.

When your dashcam in a none connected anti cloud way tell you that it is hot today.

In my case the front camera of the SG9663DR system fall off the not factory sticky pad,,,,,,, it have done so for many months, i can just stick it back and if it dont get hot it will also stay on just fine.

peibox_CAM 1_main_20210713154715_@1.jpg

LOL that was short, for that reason it should have been filmed and rendered in 16K

Back