Pics that make you smile

I have never tried a taco, not something readily available in my country, but i am up for trying if i get the chance.

HM the queens ship is also part of the standing Danish sea rescue program, so today as they was out testing after having their own main engine repaired, they came to the rescue of a sail boat with engine problems ( no wind )
A boat was dispatched with people able to do a lot of things, and soon the sail boats engine was back up and running, and the family on the boat was on their way on their maritime holiday.

I think it is safe to say we have at least 1 coast guard ship, that is a little more posh than you normally see those.

fRIAoynd1Y-vYX1Gaho0MNOOsFo.jpg

PS. the ship can also double as a hospital ship, though probably not as useful as Jutlandia we sent to the war in Korea.

Last edited:
Just the same here, plus it's too easy to enter the country illegally and get housed, fed and paid for doing nothing.

In Denmark we right now have at the very least 100.000 people on welfare or early retirement pension that should not get those.
The one group are lazy, or maybe just too stupid to do even the simplest jobs here, the other group have been placed on early retirement as they was part of the first lot of people i mentioned, it could also be they are hard core alcoholics or other substance abusers ( i look at alcohol as i look on any drug )
Anyway people got tired of trying to get them in jobs so they have falsely been placed on a pension,,,,, some of these are as young as in their 30ties.
I also know people that are now approaching 60 years of age, which have never worked a day in their life, and for the most of them aside for being pot heads absolutely nothing is wrong with them.
I was a pot head too, but that did not stop me for at times having 2 full time jobs ( i have pretty much worked and educated myself all my life, unemployment have just been shorter periods )
But when i have been without a job i have recived welfare from another system i have paied towards, i have never been into the general public welfare system before i too got on early retirement when i was 50.

Right now there is around 168.000 without a job, this is 36.000 more then before corona, and things are well here and everyone are screaming for workers, this is the case for both skilled jobs ( trade jobs like masons / carpenters / painters ASO ) but also people for unskilled jobs.
aside for the not working people, a lot of people in lower wage jobs quit those to become testers at corona centers as gooberment in their benevolent generosity pay a much higher pay.
For instance on my favorite gas station, all of a sudden all the girls was gone, and i am pretty sure they work at the test center, which i can not blame them getting 1/3 higher wages or even more.
Anyway that have also lead to a massive lack of hands which for instance students have been doing as a job beside their studies ASO

Yeah they do some cool robot stuff out there in the land of the rising sun, Boston dynamics do not have the market cornered.

Damn those Danes ! now they are boasting the worlds largest sand castle, which is 21 M tall and made out of 6400 tonnes of sand.

castles made of sand.jpg
CMS.jpg

These silly northerners have come a long way from raiding the known and unknown world and cracking heads. :rolleyes:

The Danish spandex boys setting a new OR on the 4K race, well they have been accused of cheating using tape.
BUT ! before that even hit the WWW, every one here + their trainer was pretty let down with the slow pace of the team and poor time, which is about 1/2 second of their WR time. ( reason going too fast to start off with )

I think for the finals they will loose the tape, and then crack the hell out of their own WR time, CUZ thats how you shut people up.

imagescaler

Racing on a ovel track, its something completely different in Denmark VS the States, i will give the Americans that they make it look better, and sound better too doing it their way.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back