Pics that make you smile

3338c647dceb92db834ee2251be8b6c821e8bff0.jpg

As you probably all know, being super rich is not easy.
Apparently i also own a very popular airline, all new to me though.

imagescaler

FB_IMG_1629188060784.jpg
This old lady handed her bank card to the Cashier and said “I would like to withdraw $10 The Cashier told her “for withdrawals less than $100, please use the ATM.

The old lady wanted to know why... The Cashier returned her bank card and irritably told her “these are the rules, please leave if there is no further matter. There is a line of customers behind you”.

The old lady remained silent for a few seconds and handed her card back to the teller and said “please help me withdraw all the money I have.” The Cashier was astonished when she checked the account balance. She nodded her head, leaned down and respectfully told her “you have $300,000 in your account but the bank doesn’t have that much cash currently. Could you make an appointment and come back again tomorrow?

The old lady then asked how much she could withdraw immediately. The Cashier told her any amount up to $3000. “Well please let me have $3000 now.” The Cashier kindly handed $3000 very friendly and with a smile to her.

The old lady put $10 in her purse and asked the Cashier to deposit $2990 back into her account.

The moral of this story is....
Don’t be difficult with old people, they spent a lifetime learning the skill.

Last edited:
They have done it again / why do i smile watching my future overlords warming up to kicking my ass.

Even world class athletes don't clear every hurdle the first time. (But it is interesting to watch the outtakes.)

Yeah, those slick Boston Dynamics video productions take quite a bit of hard work to achieve. You can read (and see) more about how they do what they do in an interesting article in yesterdays TechCrunch.

Make me think of 007 Diamonds are forever, and Mr wint and Mr kidd.

If at first you dont succeed.
Try, try, try, again.

iu

Also make me appreciate the musicians of the past, which often recorded tracks for their records in 1 take.

Last edited:
The governor signed an order that requires nurses to get vaccinated or lose their jobs.

This refers to that decision.

I have needed doctors and nurses. I have never needed a state governor or other elected office holders.

239860550_676696977065870_7284570882119991969_n.jpg

Nurses here are on a record long strike, Hospitals have been running on EMG staffing and 60.000 surgeries have been cut.
Good thing we have been lucky or what ever you want to call it with the corona.

Here politicians can enter a strike and mediate / force a result, and they have also often done so, but this strike have a woke touch to it ( women not getting paid equally ) so they probably don't dare as woke are pretty much in the Danish constitution / the parts of it they do not dare to violate.

Danish police just arrested a guy that for ages have been blackmailing ASO young people on social media, but the kicker is they knew about him long long ago, but did nothing so he got to hurt a couple 100 more.
And i also hear the judge that just sentenced a politician to 6 month prison, well it seem like he have been very far from impartial, but how the judge have deleted evidence ( A 2 year prison violation )

Again i am reminded of William Shakespeare's wise words in a play of his " There is something rotten in the state of Denmark " - Hamlet

Todays LGBTQ+ pride demonstration in Copenhagen, had participants split up in groups, and white strait males was not even allowed in the demonstration, and these,,,,,,,, people, was chanting no racism. :rolleyes: SIGH

Todays LGBTQ+ pride demonstration in Copenhagen, had participants split up in groups, and white strait males was not even allowed in the demonstration, and these,,,,,,,, people, was chanting no racism. :rolleyes: SIGH
Kind of like the liberal California university students (who are continually demonstrating in favor of free speech) who where protesting because a conservative speaker was invited to the school and they wanted the invitation rescinded. Makes me wonder if any of them ever saw the irony.

I follow Sun Tzu, so i always listen to my friends, but my enemies i always hear.
I guess the joy of beating a opponent face to face with words and sound arguments are all gone.

BTW at the protest today was a youtube guy, the protestors had people assigned to hold up banners in front of them so they could not film the protest MSM could of course film what ever they wanted.
Those cardboard sign holding looser, was a pretty sad bunch i must say.

BTW last night i saw a 2 part 2020 doko on the McCarthy Hearings in the 50 ties, learned something new i did not know before, so a couple of hours well spent.

Last edited:
tell me about it, years ago i looked at the math books of one of my sisters kids, i was like " O :eek::eek: i can see school today would have been a even larger trauma for me"
I only got math from the 6 grade and on, before that our class had calculus, with a strict looking old lady that made a class mate of mine jump thru the window when he saw her, and this was big 5 x 5 feet windows, though back then just 1 layer of glass.

Back