Pics that make you smile

Yeah our cross is bigger too :D

Remind me of me beeing in need of some Swiss time, been around 10 years since my TAG Heuer failed :oops:
Not complaining about the TAG, it lasted 15 years and i ruin a lesser watch in 1--2 years tops ;) but i can not afford what i like :( 3500 EURO is a lot of money when you dont have any.

yeah and it is very thin, and together with EU-Stars looking pale and starving...
While Swiss Cross has perfect proportions and looks well fed ;-)

...be happy to be able to wear watches; I can't do that anymore since my last surgery, when a ...thing who's been something like a woman about 100 years ago... tried to "set" (?) an IV-cable and ruining my wrist...

And yeah, the TAGs are overprieced items... If possible get an IWC next time, those things
a) last forever (my father got one from his grandfather, that clock still works!!)
b) look better
c) far better technology (NOT "imported from cheap countries", all made in Schaffhausen, CH)
d) cost about the same as a TAG

Last edited by a moderator:
The 2016 Apple car.

1452528644LJ5QOh7BWj_1_1_l.jpg

http://cybersquirrel1.com/

Funny how the problems of some ppl just make me :confused:

I have never experienced a power faliure here, and i cant recall anobody telling me they once had power disappear.
I know some places its a good idea to have a UPS for your computer, and i am like :confused:

Only wires we have up in the air here is some of the high power backbone wires, but i assume 400.000 Volts will make any squirrel go "POOOF"
And i assume our in ground cables are worm proof, aside for the TDC phone cables, but thats obsolete crap thats hopefully soon out of business.

Might not make everyone smile, but my face get a huge horisontal crack.

Gotta love them Texan girls :)

334386d1452538898-11139971_10208829471241096_3661532913339601009_n.jpg
533cddffc81fac791a343f2fa32a3468.jpg

oh what on earth could (would) WILL go wrong? .... o_O

Yeah i do get a little apprehensive too, but its hard to ignore the best of 2 things combined, even if that might be a deadly combination.

I wonder if the Obaminator will dare ban guns for girls :eek:

And this is a guy speaking that have not had a girlfriend for 30 years :) its not that i dont want one, its just the problem of what i want is hard to find, and so i might have given up on looking for it.

533cddffc81fac791a343f2fa32a3468.jpg

oh what on earth could (would) WILL go wrong? .... o_O
Reminded me of this:

bikini girls with machine guns,
that stuff will kill ya,
it's loaded with fun,
bikini girls with machine guns

Its never too erly for your first childhood trauma :p

Made me smile so.

Damm you google :mad: no hiding.

Yeah, those guys at the "Miniatur Wunderland" are a bunch of crazy people - I like it... (Just wish I could go there one time...)

I am more into the large G-scale myself, but that place is allso on my must visit list.

Back