Pics that make you smile

post2.jpg

12507524_1012779222094286_4178109487385859151_n.png

Mighty strong paint, hope i dont catch any flack for posting this. :)

be gone, bird-poo!!!

here's the next level (what one can find in the net... if just half of it is true - OMG!):
post2.jpg

hehe i think that controller stand is optional, otherwise i have wasted a lot of years beeing a PC gamer :rolleyes:

Thats no problem here, we dont get US level of painkillers here.
Must be the last remnants of the Viking sprit, "we dont need your stinking novokaine" :D

For the first 5 years or so of me going to the dentist ( school dentist ) we just got a little nitrous gas, but not more than you could go strait back to class and learn somthing.

That beeing said, those videos of US kids doped up after a visit to the dentist is pretty damm funny :p

For the first 5 years or so of me going to the dentist ( school dentist ) we just got a little nitrous gas, but not more than you could go strait back to class and learn somthing.

You got sedation!?

My dentist ****ed up an injection which meant that he pulled my wisdomtooth without any sedation at all...

My new dentist apparently sedates everybody that needs filling. I told him that a part of the tooth felt strange, he said impossible it must be because you are sedated, which I wasn't...

You got sedation!?

My dentist ****ed up an injection which meant that he pulled my wisdomtooth without any sedation at all...

My new dentist apparently sedates everybody that needs filling. I told him that a part of the tooth felt strange, he said impossible it must be because you are sedated, which I wasn't...

Well i can beat that.
Last time some one messed around in my mouth, it was a surgon removing what turned out to be a benine cyst in my jaw where the root of a wisdom tooth use to be ( happen once in a while i am told, a cyst pop up before the jawbone close up on the hole where the root of the tooth use to be )
Either way he allso cut over a nerve in my lower right jaw. leading to the right half of my face still having a numb feeling, and this was like 4 years ago.
Allso when i smile the left part of my face is much more responsive than the right :rolleyes:

I see this guy in my mirror.
Jonah-Hex-Only-The-Good-Die-Young-How-Much.jpg

Really need to visit a dentist, but i cant afford it on the bottom of Danish society. and sadly dentists is not covered by our helthcare.
So visiting one of them is pretty expensive, much more then the countries around us.

...nightmare of the admins:
ONE single broken line needing to be replaced, and no indication which cable it is...

You got sedation!?

...at least you didn't have one...

mine sedated, but - as i found out about 20 years later - the stuff used at the dentist (and superficial sedations on other parts of the body) does not work for me at all...... still remembering the scene as 13yo boy (yey puberty) - dentist cuts to take my first wisdom(tooth), pain rushed through my body, his assistant sad "doctor, i believe the patient is in pain" - but he continued - so she pushed her ...most noticable attributes (with today's knowledge i'd say she had double-D) against me to distract me until dentist realised "wow he actually is in pain"... (i could not enjoy the ...attributes. unfortunatly)...

...nightmare of the admins:
ONE single broken line needing to be replaced, and no indication which cable it is...

Yeah. They weren't well kept, they were well set up. Very different meaning. I strongly suspect that the before and after photos were in the wrong order! :D

Back