Pics that make you smile

I have always felt like music ( playing it ) are a very personal and intimate thing, so wen the guys wanted to cut demo tapes and so on, i told them to find another drummer.
I like jammin / freestyling it, so when it go commercial its a major turn off for me.

That just wanted me to listen to Paco - Al and John and their awesome double album ( live ) recorded live in San Francisco.

Thats X3

Been a Di Meola fan since the 70's. I saw him once at a music store in my home town -- he was giving a guitar demonstration. The show was about 2 hours with about an hour of him playing and an hour of him talking. I had a seat 3 rows back and there was probably less than 200 people there and a fair share of them were musicians. He was asked his opinion of a lot of top guitarists and when someone asked him about Yngwie Malmsteen Al refereed to him, affectionately, as Oy Vey Malmsteen. It's interesting to note that many metal guitarists look up to him and he's regarded as perhaps the father of shredding. Still one of my favorites.

Brian

500 pages Kamkar, this is like a birthday:coffee:

Last edited:
I have a few Yngvie albums too, he is a guy hard to disregard.

500 pages Kamkar, this is like a birthday:coffee:
And posts are... OVER 9000!!! About to hit 10K. Will Kamkar hit the target, or will some meanie spoil it?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

And posts are... OVER 9000!!! About to hit 10K. Will Kamkar hit the target, or will some meanie spoil it?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
After this one message to spare:eek:

As i have told myself all my life, size are not the most important thing.

Technology just may take your job away.
This is not a new thing.
Technology removed jobs even in the long forgotten past.

main-qimg-1f84bdc3d6dc438c59d396303bc4cf39-c

Technology just may take your job away.
This is not a new thing.
Technology removed jobs even in the long forgotten past.

main-qimg-1f84bdc3d6dc438c59d396303bc4cf39-c
My day job *IS* technology, and automation in particular. It's not exactly taking away jobs, but it is allowing me and my group to keep our heads above water, since management refuses to hire more staff to keep up with the increasing work load...

Ready Player One has a delorean in it too. of course, there's bound to be SO many easter eggs in that movie, I don't want to see it in the theater, but rather at home, where i can pause/rewind when i want to see what i missed.

not that i'd pay the highway robbery prices at a theater anyway...

Shaquille O'Neal 7'1" (former basketball player) and Simone Biles 4'9" (gymnast) - Simone is wearing high heeled shoes.

Shaq_and_simone 2.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back