Pics that make you smile

I have been looking at steaming services, but nothing i can find really rock my boat, only interesting thing are movie steaming, but i also hear bitrates and the quality of steamed TV are miserable.
I just read even watching a snooker / pool game are a pain as even a fairly slow moving ball move in jerks ( said by guys on a good connection too )
And i have to admit i would prefer to buy disks, but it are inconvenient of course compared to steaming.
Most of the series they run dont interest me at all.
This do look interesting i have to admit, so may give that a try when i get a new apartment where i am not forced to pay for a basic cable subscription. https://curiositystream.com/

I have been looking at steaming services, but nothing i can find really rock my boat, only interesting thing are movie steaming, but i also hear bitrates and the quality of steamed TV are miserable.
I just read even watching a snooker / pool game are a pain as even a fairly slow moving ball move in jerks ( said by guys on a good connection too )
And i have to admit i would prefer to buy disks, but it are inconvenient of course compared to steaming.
Most of the series they run dont interest me at all.
This do look interesting i have to admit, so may give that a try when i get a new apartment where i am not forced to pay for a basic cable subscription. https://curiositystream.com/

Video quality of streamed content is excellent, especially if you've got the sort of massive bandwidth you have. I even watch excellent quality HD movies with my crappy 3MBPS bandwidth using Amazon Prime as long as I let it buffer a bit How can you tell what a streaming service is like unless you actually try one, BTW?

Yeah the thing about the steaming being poor are just what i have read on a local TV forum http://www.flatpanels.dk/index.php
quoting a user in the tread about the new / relaunched Eurosport steaming service.
"I have not tested after the re-launch, but so far, the quality of Europsort Player has been mediocre in terms of low bitrate, stereo sound and not less than half the frame rate of 25 fps rather than the full 50 fps on the regular TV channels. Especially the low image rate is a crucial lack of a sports service, as it requires a high image rate to reproduce fast motion and panning fluctuating. Even snooker has been terrible to look at as the balls move in check. It is fair to say that the problem of low image rates in sports broadcasts applies to all Danish streaming services with the exception of Viaplay"

Personally i have just looked at netflix HBO and so on, looking at the programming they have to offer, and most of that dont have my interest.
But like i said renting a movie and steam it i dont have to use netflix, i can either go via my internet provider or blockbuster that's now a Danish steaming service, though they too offer up series ASO.
http://blockbuster.dk/

Most of the uploads are 720/60, pretty smooth.

Yeah i dont know, and to me the biggest problem are also the content, i have only once looked at steaming footage myself that was part of the warcraft movie on the Apple TV belonging to my nice ( connected to her 300 / 300 fiber connection )
That looked okay to me i guess, dident look closer as it was just running in the background and we was talking.

But all those silly series and so on dont do it for me, and the few similar series things i like and watch on TV now are becoming more and more aggravating for me to watch ( probably due to commercials )
So now the only things that get my steam going are documentaries, and those can be on just about any subject, and then science which i dont always understand but still find it fascinating.

I would rather watch a doku on South Korean ants and their social structure, that some series with dragons and fighting clans and exposed genitalia.

Last edited:
i especially like the stairs up to the window in the center.

edit: why does it look like something pushed over the light pole, and that broke the pavement, and then someone hung that sign on the pavement?

Sorry...

It's a interstate toll booth/window for commercial loads.

The pole and broken pavement is there to prevent people from parking on the grass.

tumblr_o7g5t40K591vrdgd3o2_540.png

tumblr_o7g5t40K591vrdgd3o1_540.gif

tumblr_p53jm9ofa41tovmb9o1_400.gif
tumblr_p53jm9ofa41tovmb9o2_400.gif

tumblr_p56xrgNcw21vhqvzco1_540.jpg

tumblr_p1ov4uGYP91wmghc4o1_540.jpg

tumblr_p57ygyPku51w7u8nmo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p58r0fIDMX1tzkxwxo1_540.jpg

Microsoft are about to migrate AI from the cloud into your computer, so i assume soon you can tell a computer to hack itself.

Well in the old days it was the wild west in proctology.
PC8KwPo.gif

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back