Pics that make you smile

Went to the Lone Star Flight Museum today because they were having a Drone Demo Day... With tiny whoops (and their bigger 2S-equipped brothers) racing inside one of the hangars. Brought my FPV goggles, and the kids got to see what real racing looks like (those 2s quads were almost too fast to be flying in such a small space).

PANO_20180317_130332~01.jpg

IMG_20180317_110621~01.jpg

Hehe cool, but not legal here i am sure, why i dont know cuz i am sure it would work just as fine as any other light.
Also i do think some newer cars have som form of animated lights.

And it looks normal indicator light if you play video at full speed

Yeah Audi and the mustang have factory animated lights, probably some others too... I've even seen it on mercury cougars from the 60s, though I bet it's probably aftermarket.

Kids and their HID / LED lights.
Personally i feel if you can not drive safely with the default lights of a car you should probably have your eyes fixed or take the bus, installing stronger aftermarket lights just kill the joy of driving for everyone else.

Kids and their HID / LED lights.
Personally i feel if you can not drive safely with the default lights of a car you should probably have your eyes fixed or take the bus, installing stronger aftermarket lights just kill the joy of driving for everyone else.
As long as they are aimed properly, I don't mind. I've been blinded by just as many poorly aimed factory lights as I have been by poorly aimed aftermarket ones.

I make sure my lights are aimed right after installing upgraded bulbs such as HID and LED. It's really easy - on most cars you only need a simple screwdriver. so there isn't much of an excuse.

Kids here dont bother it seem.
I have been looking for a couple of small ( 3-4 inch ) and very beam like spots for where fog lights would go on my car, something like my flashlight with +1 Km reach.

Many of the "kids" that have to have super bright lights also seem to need a very large rear wing mounted to the trunk lid. Oh, and 20 inch rims...

Brian

ge9x-flight-3.jpg

ge9x-flight-2.jpg

NO ! that's not a lazy photpshopper, but they have started testing the worlds largest plane engine destined for the Boeing 777X

It really is that large compared to the normal power plants of a 747. o_O

What else to do when you get a flat on the trailer ? :giggle:

Yeah Audi and the mustang have factory animated lights, probably some others too... I've even seen it on mercury cougars from the 60s, though I bet it's probably aftermarket.
The mercury cougar had a box that made the tail lights act sequentially. It had 3 contacts that were activated one at a time. That was factory.

I volunteer for pantie patrol :p
That is if i can inspect others than my own age group.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back