Potential SG9665GC buy

the other SSV doesn't have any, only Mitcham do, Complete Options in Clayton South are a dealer also but not sure if they have stock right now

Hey Jokiin, I just purchased the cam from SSV, thanks for the recommendation. In fact it wasn't from the Mitcham but rather from the Thomastown store.

Guess I need to change the topic from "Potential buy" to "Just Purchase". Now the fun part of deciding where to mount.

Hey Jokiin, I just purchased the cam from SSV, thanks for the recommendation. In fact it wasn't from the Mitcham but rather from the Thomastown store.

Guess I need to change the topic from "Potential buy" to "Just Purchase". Now the fun part of deciding where to mount.

thanks for the update, we haven't supplied them to Thomastown so they must have got the stock sent over from Mitcham, anyway all good

Great choice :)

Now the fun part of deciding where to mount.
they normally go on the front window.;)

Well... That's only because it's his first one...:D

Back