Powerucc Panorama S

I already did it half year ago. Look HERE ;)

For most users it's good to have as small bracket as possible ( like I did or like you now also suggesting ), but let's not "discriminate" bus / truck- or any other drivers which vehicles have close to 90 degree windshield.
To mount to close to 90 degree ( vertical ) windshield, - you need certain length of bracket, so lens will not touch glass. Hope you know what I am trying to say.
Of course the best for manufacturer is to develop small bracket like I did in my DIY, because I am sure majority of buyers use Panorama 2 on 30-45 angle windshield. And manufacturer can offer longer arm bracket as an optional accessory for those who want to mount it on vertical windshield.

I'm waiting for the "S" to come out as hopefully it'll accommodate my Jag's fairly upright windscreen angle. I'm driving down to the South of France in June so hope that there are no delays with its availability here in the U.K. and that the inevitable price rise will be reasonable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Korea version product can not install cpl filter. Just international version can install cpl filter. The board is same as panorama 2.

Below are real pictures of Panorama S ( Korean market version )

Difference between S model for Korean market vs S model for International market, is as @Sungmoon Jang mentioned above: for international market S model will be able to use CPL magnetic filter.
S-model for International market has metal ring on the front fascia of lens surrounding which can hold magnetic CPL filter from Finevu CR-500HD.

Panorama S ( Korean market ) (1).jpg

Panorama S ( Korean market ) (2).jpg

Panorama S ( Korean market ) (3).jpg

Panorama S ( Korean market ) (4).jpg

Panorama S ( Korean market ) (5).jpg

Panorama S ( Korean market ) (6).jpg

Panorama S ( Korean market ) (7).jpg

Panorama S ( Korean market ) (8).jpg

Panorama S ( Korean market ) (9).jpg

Panorama S ( Korean market ) (10).jpg

Last edited:
Registrator Viewer
Easily view records of video registrators (DVR, dash cam).
Cutting fragments of video and frames.
http://www.registratorviewer.com/index_en.html
Download: http://download.registratorviewer.com/download/RegistratorViewer.exe

fa5580f7f267.png

I'm waiting for the "S" to come out as hopefully it'll accommodate my Jag's fairly upright windscreen angle. I'm driving down to the South of France in June so hope that there are no delays with its availability here in the U.K. and that the inevitable price rise will be reasonable.

I see Roadcam announced this model as available now in the USA, http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/thread...powerucc-panorama2s-cpl-new-custom-dvrs.4872/ price is not much different to previous models actually so even though you're in the UK it doesn't look like much of a premium for the new version which is good so I'd expect this model should cost you much the same as the old version would have

Thanks for the heads-up jokiin.

Now for the inexorable wait for it to make it over to the U.K.

I always thought I was a patient man. I'm not so sure, now. :)

I already did it half year ago. Look HERE ;)

For most users it's good to have as small bracket as possible ( like I did or like you now also suggesting ), but let's not "discriminate" bus / truck- or any other drivers which vehicles have close to 90 degree windshield.
To mount to close to 90 degree ( vertical ) windshield, - you need certain length of bracket, so lens will not touch glass. Hope you know what I am trying to say.
Of course the best for manufacturer is to develop small bracket like I did in my DIY, because I am sure majority of buyers use Panorama 2 on 30-45 angle windshield. And manufacturer can offer longer arm bracket as an optional accessory for those who want to mount it on vertical windshield.

whilst on holiday in march, I thought of a potential solution.

If a double hinged mounting bracket was made. It could cater for windscreens of all angles. Allowing every P II to fit as close to the windscreen as desired.

david

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the picture of the 128gb memory card, mean that it'll format them. Rather than having to do that in a PC?

thanks
david

Up to & including 128gb?

I though that it was only capable of formating up to 32gb, without resorting to external PC's

david

With 2013 firmwares it can use only Fat32. You had to format 64 and 128gb from exFat to Fat32 on your PC in order to use them, but can not format inside Panorama 2.
WIth all 2014 firmware it records and formats ALL exFat SD cards inside unit.

Back