Powerucc Panorama S

Ok. I have not so hurry because I just ordered Panorama S... :)

What?

And they already sell it in shpkorea on eBay...?

What does it means...?

I think he's referring to him selling them after that date, they service the Russian market

No, the Panorama S has extra metal surrounding around the lens. Supposedly, it is compatible with a FineVU CPL filter, but I have yet to see how it attaches.

I just got some clarification from SungMoon/Manufacturer.

-The new iiS model sold inside Korea will be plastic only. (no metal support ring)

-The new iiS model exported outside of Korea (as of today) will all have the new metal support ring. (for optional CPL) This means there was a small window of time where the new iiS was being sold without any metal support ring at all. (if imported from Korea in the last few weeks)

The very first batch we recently got in have a silver color metal ring as shown in the amazon photos. In the near future, new batches will have a BLACK metal support ring via black silk print. (no ETA) We only have a few silver ones left. Hopefully people are ok manually coloring this silver ring to black if not using the CPL.

Video:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wb4ssqxm50mmtfe/nPiozHVrHg#lh:null-Video Apr 23, 3 59 05 PM.mov

QR0WCeQl.jpg

6iNDgfBl.jpg

Last edited:
So...where can I buy the one with the CPL filter? The CPL filter sounds good, and I'm glad the metal ring allows us to rotate it for best visibility!

and what will change for fixing the DVR?
need to do for quick removal from the glass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought a kind of this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/121329330336
This is a GoPro mount. J-hook screwed to a base with 3 screws. I'll try to make Panorama S mount from it.

Good idea, but its all depend on individual car. I already tried similar hook-type solution in my car where you lift dashcam up from bracket, but due to almost no "upper" space, I can not use in my car. Probably will work for other cars.

Good idea, but its all depend on individual car. I already tried similar hook-type solution in my car where you lift dashcam up from bracket, but due to almost no "upper" space, I can not use in my car. Probably will work for other cars.

You can make it movable to other direction. Why not? It seems to be solid. My friend owns GoPro Hero 3, I checked this mount is good enough.

You can make it movable to other direction. Why not? It seems to be solid. My friend owns GoPro Hero 3, I checked this mount is good enough.

From left to right or right to left is possible, but with the similar one I had tested connection was not stable within some period due to vibration bracket started moving out. Maybe with your will be stiffer. If it will work good for you, I will try that one as well. Keep us updated.

From left to right or right to left is possible, but with the similar one I had tested connection was not stable within some period due to vibration bracket started moving out. Maybe with your will be stiffer. If it will work good for you, I will try that one as well. Keep us updated.
Let's test it on Russian roads some day :)
For high vibration conditins there is a genuine kind of anti-vibration plug: http://gopro.com/support/articles/how-to-attach-the-white-quick-release-anti-vibration-locking-plug
However, my friend who likes extreme sports, didn't use it until now. I shall try and report :)

So...where can I buy the one with the CPL filter? The CPL filter sounds good, and I'm glad the metal ring allows us to rotate it for best visibility!
Is it correct that shpkorea at ebay is actually selling now the model with the magnetic ring? And where can I buy the suitable CPL filter?

Is it correct that shpkorea at ebay is actually selling now the model with the magnetic ring? And where can I buy the suitable CPL filter?
To my understanding yes. You can also buy from
power ucc <powerucc.com@gmail.com>
Just write them an e-mail.
You can order both camera and CPL filter. You can also buy a filter for FineVu CR-500HD, it is similar and fully compatible.

E-mail address updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: KvR
This e-mail was provided by many forum members including alexsoll. I believe everything is ok. OTOH, some Ebay seller may write he is an official dealer when he's not. It is up to you to buy or not to buy from that seller, right? I didn't have any problems yet, so I can't tell anything about real warranty. Basing on others' experience I can say this seller sends fast and communication is good in opposite to some other sellers known on car-dvr.info. At least I can find negative feedback about other sellers and can't find anything bad about this one. Sure, times may change.

Ok, so I'm originally from Russia and has ordered to Russian address and required device interface to be in Russian. That's the case. CIS countries are following:
Russia
Ukraine
Kazakhstan
Belarus
Azerbaijan
Uzbekistan
Turkmenistan
Armenia
Tajikistan
Kyrgyzstan
Moldova

Initially, Georgia also was there also, but doesn't anymore. At the moment Ukraine is there, but may leave CIS at any time.

Last edited:
Back