Powerucc Panorama2

It's external gps module with about 35cm cable and gps receiver has 3M double sided tape, which I proposed to change to velcro type for easy move between cars.

View attachment 1703

OK, that's a common type, I have another type as well which has a short cable and a bracket which can be mounted off the camera mount of some models, they can be setup so there's no need to unplug, something like that would be good for this situation

OK, that's a common type, I have another type as well which has a short cable and a bracket which can be mounted off the camera mount of some models, they can be setup so there's no need to unplug, something like that would be good for this situation

I am doing some easy DIY on Panorama2 to conenct GPS antenna "permanatnly" using 3M tape to a bracket, - this way no need to worrie about dangling antenna cables. Hope you imagine what I mean. Will try to post pictures soon.

Are you looking for 12v adapter as a jack / connector with cable, or whole new spare cigarette lighter charger cable like original that comes in the box ?

I'm looking for one similar or the same as the one that came in the box. I'm sure I could contact shpkorea on ebay and order another one but I was hoping I could find a cheaper one that wouldn't have to ship internationally.

For me it was usually like this:

1. If first set time, then connect gps antenna, time was correct till firts stop / start. After that time shifted to local Korean.

2. Connected gps antenna first, then powered on the unit, without waiting gps lock I set to local time. Worked fine again till first stop start / stop, then after it reseted time to local Korean.

3. Connected antenna, switch on unit, wait till gps icon goes steady green ( locks to satellites ), only then set to local time. Recorded a short clip, then switched off unit for 10-15 sec. Switch on unit, waited start up and recording start. Checked, time was correct local.

Try last option described and let me know.

Niko, tried the last option and still didn't work. After several hours, the time change back to Korea time.

Niko, tried the last option and still didn't work. After several hours, the time change back to Korea time.

What firmware version do you have?

I had the 1.08.03 previously, current version is 1.08.05.

I had the 1.08.03 previously, current version is 1.08.05.

So I guess with both firmwares still time shift issue for you, right? Or only with 1.08.05? You tried same settings steps with 1.08.03 as well, same result?

I tried with both firmware. Sigh. Maybe I have to do without the GPS.......so sad...

I tried with both firmware. Sigh. Maybe I have to do without the GPS.......so sad...

You may try without gps to set up time and report how it worked for you.

Good afternoon. I'm on firmware: v.1.08.03, v.1.08.05 when caught satellites install their mrem and during the day time is not zbivaetsya. In the morning, when it finds the satellites, the time is set to Korean. We have to rearrange every morning and time to go during the day. And during the day while not straying. I think that when it gets off the Korean transition time from 11:59 to 00:00.

Last edited:
Maybe its all depent on how far is location from GMT clock.

Maybe niko can ask the developer to put in a time zone setting in the firmware like the blackvue.

Suspect their timezone implementation is only set for Korea, don't know that they officially sell it in other markets yet do they, maybe not a priority for them if not

Maybe niko can ask the developer to put in a time zone setting in the firmware like the blackvue.

I have reported them about this issue from very beginning about 5 month ago, but after many hours of diy self test and try i found out method described earlier to set and keep time correct which worked for all other buyers ( usa, irl, uk, germany, ukraine ... ). Maybe because your location is too close to Korean time zone?, dont know, its just my speculations.

Yup, no worries. We'll just have to make do with what we have.

keep reminding them I'd say (the squeaky wheel gets the oil)

Yes, i do it time to time, writing to both places. Would be more support if other buyers would also write to vendor. This would rise alarm even more louder than if i do alone by myself.

Yup, no worries. We'll just have to make do with what we have.

Try also to write vendor. The more people rise alarm, the quicket issue will be sorted.

Back