Powerucc Panorama2

I don't know exactly which viewer you are referring to, but the best one out there (and free) is Registrator Viewer.

I downloaded and looked at this viewer, I do not have GPS hooked up to my dash cam and I have the G sensor off so what is the advantage of using this viewer over the Windows media player on my computer?

If there's no GPS then you don't need any special player, the players do have some smarts about them though for stitching the files together, just convenience stuff though

Yeah the player can group all the video segments based on date/time for each trip, and then puts them all on a timeline. Makes it slightly easier to find a moment you're looking for, rather than browsing dozens of files.

Hi all,
Although dashcams are very rare in Turkey, after 6 accidents in a year (not a single one of them was my fault btw) I decided to buy PanoII thanks to Niko's reviews. I've been using it for about 4 months and I must say I'm very pleased with the overall quality (Again, thank you Niko ;)). Now, here is my question: The Multi-Safer constant power cable provided with the camera has no manual in english, i contacted the dealer (shpkorea) about this and he sent me a pic showing how to mount it. I showed the pic to my electrician and he did all the work. The problem here is I bought a brand new car and the first thing I'm going to do after the car arrives is blackboxing it of course. But I have no idea about what the switches, the blue-red leds and the big button on the box does. If any of you guys could translate the Korean manual and share with us here, it will be very helpful.
79DEult.jpg

jW806vq.jpg

5evnNij.jpg

After a lot of research, I just found the manual on the web, but still in Korean (crying of happiness now). However the problem is, the manual is in jpg format and so google translate won't help me. Can anyone help me with the translation please?
y3DGiGx.jpg

After a lot of research, I just found the manual on the web, but still in Korean (crying of happiness now). However the problem is, the manual is in jpg format and so google translate won't help me. Can anyone help me with the translation please?
y3DGiGx.jpg

You can download this file into your smartphone and use Translator from there. It has feature to translate picture text.

thanks all for the tips and help.

Over all I like this camera for the night mode but in the daytime this camera is not very crisp and clear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't work for me, sorry.
Sorry, I also checked later, but from the Korean is not willing to transfer normal.
Thanks @nico for English Manual, He universal expert in everything that is taken. Respect to him

Over all I like this camera for the night mode but in the daytime this camera is not very crisp and clear.

Developer constantly working on firmware improvements in relation to meet majority of end user requests. So, the more "we" ( Panorama owners) suggest some changes, - the quicker developer will concentrate his efforts into those changes.
I agree @ not very crisp and clear, situation had been discussed and new FW development is in progress, will be out soon.
Thanks for suggestions.

Sorry, I also checked later, but from the Korean is not willing to transfer normal.
Thanks @nico for English Manual, He universal expert in everything that is taken. Respect to him

Thanks, but most of my knowledge comes from practical real world ( touch-and-feel ) and other sources like forums ( especially we all DCT members share this knowledge here). So it's long way for me to be an expert like @jokiin.
I think we all here kinda experts, each one brings his own part of his experties to the comminity ;)

Back