Powerucc Panorama2

Format fat32 , not exFat​

@niko has tested this already as well, I prefer to format in the camera anyway which is now possible with new cards since exFAT is supported, previously it would be necessary to set SDXC cards up in a computer first

In my opinion if you put a new card in and can't format it in the camera then its not supported

I had my first little glitch last night. Was driving home at night in pouring rain. Motion detection record mode.
10 minutes into my journey I noticed the LED was solid blue = not recording. I tried to tap the screen and push any of the buttons but the screen didn't come on. I waved my finger in front of the lens and it did nothing.
I pulled the power cable and it didn't shut down immediately. It waited 10 seconds until the internal battery died.
Plugged it back in and it's working fine now. Strange.

Had you formatted the card in the camera?

Also using a Micro SD card in an adapter is not a good idea, the adapters are not heat rated and have issues when they get too warm

Nah full size card, but I did remember last night when I got home that I had just updated the firmware the day before (formatted in PC to FAT32) and kept on using it as normal. I forgot to format the card again within the camera after updating the firmware.
Lesson learnt now.
I think I might buy a second smaller card this weekend purely for updating of firmware so I don't have to juggle the use of the card.

Nah full size card, but I did remember last night when I got home that I had just updated the firmware the day before (formatted in PC to FAT32) and kept on using it as normal. I forgot to format the card again within the camera after updating the firmware.
Lesson learnt now.
I think I might buy a second smaller card this weekend purely for updating of firmware so I don't have to juggle the use of the card.

All good, the link you posted says Micro SD so I wasn't sure

Anyway whenever updating the firmware it's always best to reset defaults and format the card in the camera, PC's don't format the cards correctly so likely this was your issue

The camera is crystal clear when stationary, but then loses clarity when in motion. This video highlights it beautifully, not a deal breaker, but better clarity in motion would be ideal.

(watch in 1080P)

1.12.04 1080P 12MB. Again, looks awesome standing still, but goes out of focus/grainy while in motion.

You might want to try one of the higher bitrate versions, there's 15, 18 & 21mbit versions available

Oh. I will check that, I thought it was at the highest bitrate, I do hope that is the case.

1.12.04 1080P 12MB. Again, looks awesome standing still, but goes out of focus/grainy while in motion.

It happens to me too. Latest FW @ 15 MB. It doesn't really bother me but if there is a fix... so much the better.

The higher bitrate versions were only recently released, there's a thread in this section on it

Is there a downside to going from 1.12.04 to 1.12.03 (21 or 18MB bitrate)? Mine shipped from the manufacturer with 1.12.04 on it, I don't recall the max bitrate, but I think it was 12MB.

Back