Powerucc Panorama2

"Unfortunately, this seller is not able to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing."

Is this is an automated eBay response ?

Is this is an automated eBay response ?

Yes, it is. It's the same with any of his products. There are a few canned responces to generic questions but no way to contact directly.

Yes, it is. It's the same with any of his products. There are a few canned responces to generic questions but no way to contact directly.

Maybe he is away and set auto-replay till he is back ?
Try e-mail to his paypal e-mail address ( check from your PP to which his PP e-mail address money has been sent )

Maybe he is away and set auto-replay till he is back ?
Try e-mail to his paypal e-mail address ( check from your PP to which his PP e-mail address money has been sent )

I will try that niko, thank you.

Well, so far I have not been able to contact shipkorea nor Sungmoon Jang to discuss warranty about my Panorama II camera. I'm starting to look around for something else now, possibly the DR500GW-HD which is sold locally to me.

If anyone can think of a replacement option I'd appreciate it. Please PM to avoid hijacking this thread. Thank you.

@Pnyx If you need a new Panorama S, we ship to Canada. We can't service units bought elsewhere though unfortunately. Our stock is fresh and focus is 100%. (happy customers)

Well, so far I have not been able to contact shipkorea nor Sungmoon Jang to discuss warranty about my Panorama II camera. I'm starting to look around for something else now, possibly the DR500GW-HD which is sold locally to me.

If anyone can think of a replacement option I'd appreciate it. Please PM to avoid hijacking this thread. Thank you.

have you checked the lens on yours is tight, I've seen a few reports from people that bought the Korean market version that had focus issues and it seems they were able to rotate the lens without disassembling the camera, something that shouldn't even be possible, perhaps a batch problem

possibly the DR500GW-HD which is sold locally to me.
Trust me, I used DR400/DR500/DR550 of them DR500 most undesirable option, due to the lack of a Sony Exmor and too large angle. Reading license plate very problematic. DR550 these parameters is clearly better, but the price is much higher + problems with GPS if the weather is hot. DR400 small angle, absence Sony Exmor, the frequent failure of the battery.

Last edited:
have you checked the lens on yours is tight, I've seen a few reports from people that bought the Korean market version that had focus issues and it seems they were able to rotate the lens without disassembling the camera, something that shouldn't even be possible, perhaps a batch problem

The lense is secure. It does not turn.

Trust me, I used DR400/DR500/DR550 of them DR500 most undesirable option, due to the lack of a Sony Exmor and too large angle. Reading license plate very problematic. DR550 these parameters is clearly better, but the price is much higher + problems with GPS if the weather is hot. DR400 small angle, absence Sony Exmor, the frequent failure of the battery.

Thank you for the advice, much appreciated. The DR550 is out then.

@Pnyx If you need a new Panorama S, we ship to Canada. We can't service units bought elsewhere though unfortunately. Our stock is fresh and focus is 100%. (happy customers)

I would consider another Panorama from a different seller, although I am disappointed that @Sungmoon Jang has not acknowledged my PM for information.
In any case, I went on amazon.com to see costs and exchange rate but it won't ship to my Canadian address. I am interested in the camera and the filter only. I assume that the GPS and the Power cable for the broken unit will work. Can you PM me a quote? Thank you.

I would consider another Panorama from a different seller, although I am disappointed that @Sungmoon Jang has not acknowledged my PM for information..

I know he is traveling at the moment so may not have had time to get to it

I would consider another Panorama from a different seller, although I am disappointed that @Sungmoon Jang has not acknowledged my PM for information.
In any case, I went on amazon.com to see costs and exchange rate but it won't ship to my Canadian address. I am interested in the camera and the filter only. I assume that the GPS and the Power cable for the broken unit will work. Can you PM me a quote? Thank you.

Thanks for letting me know, I need to sort our U.S. RoadCam Amazon Store to make sure it allows sales from Canada. For now we'll work out something privately. (PM sent)

EDIT: I think I fixed it so Canada can now shop from the RoadCam Amazon store.

Last edited:
I know he is traveling at the moment so may not have had time to get to it

Ah! that would explain things, then. Hopefully he'll reply soon then. Thank you for the heads up!

Ah! that would explain things, then. Hopefully he'll reply soon then. Thank you for the heads up!
he will be next week, and i hope he to answer your questions.

Thank you for the comments and advice everyone, I ended up buying another Panorama from @RoadCam
At the very least, it'll be easier to get warranty service if something goes wrong. I wish I'd known about him before I bought from eBay.

Friends need help! Decided to upgrade to the latest firmware. Consistently did everything according to the instructions (to update the firmware is not the first time). When the update indicator came to an end, he wrote completion and dependent. Name completion hung 5 minutes after I had tired fingers and release the button.
Now DVR is not included. Who has ideas as to resuscitate him? Or it can be disposed of already?:(

Friends need help! Decided to upgrade to the latest firmware. Consistently did everything according to the instructions (to update the firmware is not the first time). When the update indicator came to an end, he wrote completion and dependent. Name completion hung 5 minutes after I had tired fingers and release the button.
Now DVR is not included. Who has ideas as to resuscitate him? Or it can be disposed of already?:(
Did you hold down button ( buttons ) all the time during firmware upgrade process and only released button ( buttons ) after firmware upgrade is done, right ?

Did you hold down button ( buttons ) all the time during firmware upgrade process and only released button ( buttons ) after firmware upgrade is done, right ?
Yes

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D II / S 7
DGTLSYSTEMS II / S 1
D II / S 9
I II / S 37
alexsoll II / S 263
Back