Powerucc Panorama2

Did I read on here that a Panorama is on the way with built in GPS?

Any other refreshes due?

The only problem I see with this camera is that it Is too big. How do you install a 10x5cm camera on your windscreen so that it is discrete from outside. Also you have the huge suction cup to camouflage somehow. This, for me, is the only drawback with the Panorama and why I bought the Mini 0803.

it's a lot easier when using the 3M rather than the suction bracket, it is still a bit large, Korean market they like big screens though, couple of models this year with 4" screens and they're getting far too big to be practical

The only problem I see with this camera is that it Is too big. How do you install a 10x5cm camera on your windscreen so that it is discrete from outside. Also you have the huge suction cup to camouflage somehow. This, for me, is the only drawback with the Panorama and why I bought the Mini 0803.

The only two advantages 0803 has are size and price. In rest it looses to high-end Panorama.

There are no drawbacks in mounting Panorama if you are good in DIY, just use your imagination ;)

My latest DIY

My previous bracket / mount projects:

Project #1
Project #2
Project #3
Project #4
Project #5
Project #6
Project #7
Project #8

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been running a micro sd in the camera for 4 months now with zero issues ... There is no heat build up that's discernable .... If the sd card is decent specification (mine is sandisk) I really don't see an issue...

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

I just got my Panorama. I can see that the newest firmware is installed but how can I find out which version (15, 18 MB s.o) it is?

I just got my Panorama. I can see that the newest firmware is installed but how can I find out which version (15, 18 MB s.o) it is?
Check on your PC from video clip properties.

Check on your PC from video clip properties.

bit-rate.GIF

Gap as in missing footage or gap as in playback stops and then loads the next clip?

Gap as in missing footage. I notice at whatever I set the loop interval to, when the playback hits that frequency there's missing footage. Sometimes 0.5 seconds, sometimes 2 seconds.

Gap as in missing footage. I notice at whatever I set the loop interval to, when the playback hits that frequency there's missing footage. Sometimes 0.5 seconds, sometimes 2 seconds.

Did you try the latest 5.9 version of RV? http://www.registratorviewer.com/download_en.html
(try older version as well) You should also try using DashCam Viewer. (link in my signature)

Are you using a FULL Size SD card, or microSD card with SD card adapter. There are known problems with skips if trying to use some types of microSD card + Adapter.

Is motion detection on/off?

Did you try the latest 5.9 version of RV? http://www.registratorviewer.com/download_en.html
(try older version as well) You should also try using DashCam Viewer. (link in my signature)

Are you using a FULL Size SD card, or microSD card with SD card adapter. There are known problems with skips if trying to use some types of microSD card + Adapter.

Is motion detection on/off?

Motion detection is OFF. I bought the Transcend 32GB SD Card that you recommended and linked to in your store announcement topic. I don't know which version of RegistratorViewer I was using (my PC is actually down with a bad PSU right now), but I noticed it thought there was actual gaps in the playback. Like, looking at the time seeker there were grayed out times at every file roll interval time (which I have set to 2 minutes).

When my PC gets up and going again I'll try the latest RV and DashCam Viewer.

RV version has to be chosen depending on overlap value of loop recording.

If overlap set to "0" I use very first v5.2 adopted to Pano with no overlap. If overlap loop is 1sec the you can use RV v5.9, it cuts 1 sec.

Just curious, have anyone experienced the touch screen LCD not being able to turn-on?

The camera is recording as per normal but the LCD screen just won't turn on no matter how I touch the LCD screen.

Whenever I restart the camera, it will show the Panorama II S logo on the LCD screen for split seconds then blackout immediately.

No matter how I touch the screen, it just would not turn on, unless I off it for hours or if I push the memory card out, then only would the screen come back on :(

So if you press the menu button it doesn't come on?

The "event" button will turn on the screen as well.

It just wouldn't turn the screen back on irregardless of what I did with whichever button pressed!

Whenever I encounter this problem, I am very sure it is still recording and also, upon depressing the mute button, there is still the alert indicating it is muted or not, but the screen just wouldn't come on.

At times, only when I release the SD Card from the camera, then the screen would sprung back on almost immediately indicating to please insert SD card but it is not always the case!

There are times, I did that when it happened but it still wouldn't come back on until I off the camera for hours before turning it back on, then the screen would appear again.. Sigh..

A real pain in the ass when this happens..

It just wouldn't turn the screen back on irregardless of what I did with whichever button pressed!

Whenever I encounter this problem, I am very sure it is still recording and also, upon depressing the mute button, there is still the alert indicating it is muted or not, but the screen just wouldn't come on.

At times, only when I release the SD Card from the camera, then the screen would sprung back on almost immediately indicating to please insert SD card but it is not always the case!

There are times, I did that when it happened but it still wouldn't come back on until I off the camera for hours before turning it back on, then the screen would appear again.. Sigh..

A real pain in the ass when this happens..

Have you bought a GPS antenna as well and using it connected to Panorama S, right ?
Check if you inserted GPS antenna into correct socket.

Back