Powerucc Panorama2

Have you bought a GPS antenna as well and using it connected to Panorama S, right ?
Check if you inserted GPS antenna into correct socket.

Yes I definitely did Niko!

I couldn't get this wrong otherwise it would be a really stupid mistake.. Hahaha..

Yes I definitely did Niko!

I couldn't get this wrong otherwise it would be a really stupid mistake.. Hahaha..

Its not a stupid mistake. I did it quite often at the beginning, due to hurry and its kinda normal, because socket size for AV and GPS are the same. If insert gps antenna int oAV socket, then LCD will be black. It is normal to do mistakes, we are all humans ;)

Its not a stupid mistake. I did it quite often at the beginning, due to hurry and its kinda normal, because socket size for AV and GPS are the same. If insert gps antenna int oAV socket, then LCD will be black. It is normal to do mistakes, we are all humans ;)
Haha.. Alright Niko my man!

But still, anyone encountered the problem I mentioned or any solution in solving it?

It has been alright for awhile now and I hope this problem wouldn't occur back again...

It occurred like 3-4 times in a week previously...

Hi all! Panorama S - GPS does not work. The icon is yellow. The blue LED on the GPS module is permanently lit. What could be the problem?

Yes, of course. I have connected the GPS module after power-on panorama. Can i damage it?

Last edited:
I'm running Windows 7, and file properties shows the audio bitrate, but not the video bitrate.

If something is wrong with your windows try this add-on:
http://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo
(available for both Mac and PC)

Here's what Windows 8.1 looks like with the built in right click, properties, Details Tab
UsqJzeW.png

Has anyone come across anyone using a small external battery to maintain power to the camera during the voltage drop when starting the car?
I've started to notice some lost files when I'm starting my car and the camera rapidly shuts down and back on again.

Haha.. Alright Niko my man!

But still, anyone encountered the problem I mentioned or any solution in solving it?

It has been alright for awhile now and I hope this problem wouldn't occur back again...

It occurred like 3-4 times in a week previously...
What's the weather like, and what kind of SD card are you using?

Hello everyone,

After reading all kind of good messages about this camera I was eager to get one. So about 2 weeks ago I received my Panorama II S from ebay (seller shpkorea).
I only had a 1 GB SD card lying around so I tried to use it in the camera. First time it did not recognized the card so I formatted it in my computer and this solved the problem. Because 1 GB is way too small to record anything serious, I bought a 128 GB SD card (SDXC) from KINGSTON (this one). I read that with the latest firmware (which is the same as mine) you can format the SD card in the black box. Unfortunately the camera started up with the following error "Card Error", so I thought maybe formatting would help (smartdisk_fat32). This didn't help either, I tried to format it to a smaller size (16GB) and many other options the internet gave me but no succes.
The card works fine in my pc, I'm running out of options, I could really use some help.

Thanks in advance :)

Try formatting it using native Windows Explorer and format it as exFAT - that should then work in the Panorama?

Hello everyone,

After reading all kind of good messages about this camera I was eager to get one. So about 2 weeks ago I received my Panorama II S from ebay (seller shpkorea).
I only had a 1 GB SD card lying around so I tried to use it in the camera. First time it did not recognized the card so I formatted it in my computer and this solved the problem. Because 1 GB is way too small to record anything serious, I bought a 128 GB SD card (SDXC) from KINGSTON (this one). I read that with the latest firmware (which is the same as mine) you can format the SD card in the black box. Unfortunately the camera started up with the following error "Card Error", so I thought maybe formatting would help (smartdisk_fat32). This didn't help either, I tried to format it to a smaller size (16GB) and many other options the internet gave me but no succes.
The card works fine in my pc, I'm running out of options, I could really use some help.

I've seen one other case where the Panorama comes up with "Card Error" (no matter which card you use) It only happened once out of the hundreds of Panoramas we've sold. PowerUCC has incredible QA, but anything is possible with electronics as you know. If yours is the same it's time to exchange it for a new one.

Hello everyone,

. Unfortunately the camera started up with the following error "Card Error", so I thought maybe formatting would help (smartdisk_fat32). This didn't help either, I tried to format it to a smaller size (16GB) and many other options the internet gave me but no succes.

I had similar problem with 64gb card, the mc later after a few tries was recognised by panaII and have been working flawlessly since. Try it a few more times.

Quick q: Does anybody know the size of nut inside the thumbscrew of the suction cup mount? It's a II purchased from shpkorea a while back.

edit: It fell out in a rental car :(

Quick q: Does anybody know the size of nut inside the thumbscrew of the suction cup mount? It's a II purchased from shpkorea a while back.

edit: It fell out in a rental car :(
just take it to your local nut and bolt shop and they will be able to supply a new one most likely.

i have no idea where a local nut and bolt shop would be here but yeah I'll just bring in the bolt and knob to the hardware store.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D II / S 7
DGTLSYSTEMS II / S 1
D II / S 9
I II / S 37
alexsoll II / S 263
Back