Problem of repeated restart without recording.

repeat once agian:
CAM1 MUST BE CONNECTED for recording

I don't understand why manufacturers often only ask for returns for products they buy.
I know that if I return a product, I don't really have a path and guarantee for it to be refunded.
However, there is no formal support or aftercare after I purchase the product.
Of course, there is no support for reshipping the camera.
All the answers from manufacturers and sellers are vague and ambiguous.
In addition, only "Copy and Paste" is used repeatedly for documents sent back to me by @Rayman.Chan.

Yudia, what do you think of why I check every word you placed here and check the videos and type here to feedback?
I am doing my best to make you understand your have NOT connected the USB-C connector correctly.
Once I found it is hard to get your understanding, I said if we really can't solve this problem, let's go to return and refund procedure.

I understand you are sad and angry when the product is not working, BUT, can you pay any attention with my reply?

Do you think my feedback is Copy and Paste?
Do you think there is no formal support or aftercare?
Do you think I am a rat for a refund? check my score in DashCamTalk please.

I really don't want to "ask for returns for products they buy", but I can't help you without your coordination.
If you can't make the camera work there, a refund will protect you from lost money. I am helping you, man.

Please, check my posts and pictures above. Knock-Knock.
hope my reminder can help you to get our of the trouble.

Finally soon, you will say one word ---- "Thank you"

so if you try 1 camera at the time, to test camera modules, and the wires to them it must be in the camera #1 slot,,,,,, good to know for problem solving.

PS: i have the wire / plug "lock" mounted now, but that have not changed how my K2S behave, i have not been able to relocate the camera and put it on a regular power source, but i am working on that.

Yudia,
again, I still found there is connection problem in you video.
see the image below. It reason is obvious ---- bad connection.
for easier contrast, I copied the image and add lines to show you why I say the cable is not fullly inserted into receptacle on recorder body.
hope you can understand this.
From the first day I got your feedback, I have point out the connection problem.
the light at gap position is the metal housing of USB-C connector.

View attachment 49882

rayman.png
@Rayman.Chan

*All orange markings are dust adhering to the film.

In the environment where this video was filmed,
Even if light is reflected by metal, the metal material is shaded and appears black, so it cannot be confirmed.

*This is a temporary connection to verify the normality of the camera.
Since there is a high possibility of disconnection, the mount is not used for temporary connection.

*All joint positions are the same.

*Using anti-aliasing on the line makes it difficult to locate.
Therefore, I marked it with an orange parallel frame.
Process to deceive the people by anti-aliasing is not done.

@Rayman.Chan

As for this video, this is my complete careless video.
(Because I shoot many times with different wiring.)

However, if you can reproduce the same symptom about the video crashing in purple and green as well, please tell me that.

I really work with great stress and comment here with great stress on the unfriendly harassment of the manufacturer.

@Rayman.Chan

There are often legitimate assessments of the score.
However, we have also confirmed that there are large manufacturers that provide products for free and get unfair scores.

Only those manufacturers have a message card attached to the product that says “Leave 5 star positive feedback. My company will give you a product offer and coupon”.

Your current product is a message card pattern.

Yudia, what do you think of why I check every word you placed here and check the videos and type here to feedback?
I am doing my best to make you understand your have NOT connected the USB-C connector correctly.
Once I found it is hard to get your understanding, I said if we really can't solve this problem, let's go to return and refund procedure.

I understand you are sad and angry when the product is not working, BUT, can you pay any attention with my reply?

Do you think my feedback is Copy and Paste?
Do you think there is no formal support or aftercare?

I really don't want to "ask for returns for products they buy", but I can't help you without your coordination.
If you can't make the camera work there, a refund will protect you from lost money. I am helping you, man.

Please, check my posts and pictures above. Knock-Knock.
hope my reminder can help you to get our of the trouble.

Finally soon, you will say one word ---- "Thank you"
@Rayman.Chan
I have already emailed you many times.
To date, you have only the same answer.

I have always dealt with official buyers and you in an easy-to-understand manner.
But you are currently only harassing me when I raise a problem about the initial failure of a product.

I want to say to you with pride, "Thank you."
However, there is no initial defective replacement response from you manufacturers until now.

@Rayman.Chan
It is you who are making the situation worse.

So I have said to you many times, "If the product works properly, I will not complain."

I want you to understand.

Thank you carefully.

Guys, let's be good to each other and work together :)

In my opinion, accusations are not going to help the situation.

Yudia, maybe try using the cable clamp. It is difficult to fit, but if you use a bit of liquid soap, it makes it easier to fit. :)

@kamkar1
Thank you for the appropriate answer.

I will connect and check only one rear camera for a while.
Verify using the mount.

In this desolate thread, and sincerely thank the really appropriate comments.

Thank you for the appropriate answer as a technician.

As with you, I am concerned about the possibility of disconnection due to the cable load.

I used silicone spray for desorption, but liquid soap is a good idea.

Verify using the mount.

In this desolate thread, and sincerely thank the really appropriate comments.

Yudia,
can you just SIMPLE push the USB-C cable at CAM1 a little more? to make it fully inserted into the socket?

from your this video, I ever think you intended to keep CAM1 NOT connected:

when you plug out and plug in the power cable for several times, it should be easy to find the CAM1 cable is not connected.

Verify using the mount.

please remember to use CAM1 port if you want to check only one camera.
and make sure the cable is inserted fully
and make sure the cable holder is locked correctly.

I have already emailed you many times.
To date, you have only the same answer.

I want to say to you with pride, "Thank you."
However, there is no initial defective replacement response from you manufacturers until now.
It is you who are making the situation worse.

I have only the same answer, because that is the only reason which caused the problem.
BAD CABLE CONNECTION

and you may owe me a SORRY now. :)

As for this video, this is my complete careless video.

However, if you can reproduce the same symptom about the video crashing in purple and green as well, please tell me that.

Yes a careless mistake may damage the earth. we need to check with the other's suggestion.

we can easily reproduce the same symptom by pull the camera cable out a little, make a bad connection, Just to react the bad image.

However, we have also confirmed that there are large manufacturers that provide products for free and get unfair scores.
Only those manufacturers have a message card attached to the product that says “Leave 5 star positive feedback. My company will give you a product offer and coupon”.
Your current product is a message card pattern.

UGH..........

the pattern you told may happen on Ebay, AliExpress or somewhere else, but not here, at DashCamTalk.
DCT is not a trading/sales plantform, poster only get honour from the public users which get useful information.

As I know, you purchased several cameras from Conkim, so I believe you are not a racist.

@Rayman.Chan
thank you for the message.
About TYPE-C cable, I have already fully inserted it in the past.

You capture only the video of the temporary connection status, and talk about it as a problem.

When I first contacted you, I have already reported to you the mounted video just after installation, and the progress after that.

As I have said many times, the mounting parts will not lock if the cable connection is incomplete.
Also, I actually know that your designed mount lock is precise and rugged before you remove the mount and verify each part.

This time, in the case of the video you captured, the video I shot is likely to be the front camera on the camera connected to PORT1.

Interpreted from the date displayed on the LCD.

However, only uploaded videos are true.
(I can't identify it without judging from the A or B property of the video file name.)

However, in handling the product, I basically do not connect in an incomplete state.

I am the type of person who hates the most in situations where a product does not perform its function.

Today's video (only the rear camera cable, power cable and mount connected) will be uploaded tomorrow.

I will check and comment on the next comment as soon as possible.

please remember to use CAM1 port if you want to check only one camera.
and make sure the cable is inserted fully
and make sure the cable holder is locked correctly.
@Rayman.Chan
Thank you.
You were expecting to say so.

I have already taken videos just before and after I got home from work.

The video also shows the cable and mount status.

Of course, it is PORT1 that you expected.

I have only the same answer, because that is the only reason which caused the problem.
BAD CABLE CONNECTION

and you may owe me a SORRY now. :)
@Rayman.Chan
This time, you are not talking about the initial failure of the product and you are trying to justify yourself.

And only unilaterally criticized me.

I have purchased your product this time due to the reliability of the mini0805 and mini0906.

I want you to think about it as I have said many times.

The mini0906 also had a rear camera.
The A129DUO tested in the past also had a rear camera. (Firmware is a product that has just rewritten the description of the previous firmware more than 10 years ago, and has hung up. I know that these are general-purpose reusable Firmware.
But I also know that the firmware used by K2S and the mini series in the past was originally developed by your company. These are mainly process efficient. Also, the GUI is very convenient. )

The rear camera was able to shoot them without any problem.

A129DUO also uses "Starvis", and this I / F (particularly connector) was much cheaper than K2S.
I've installed it many times on my acquaintance's car, but everything is working.

Of course, operation verification is also performed.

Yes a careless mistake may damage the earth. we need to check with the other's suggestion.

we can easily reproduce the same symptom by pull the camera cable out a little, make a bad connection, Just to react the bad image.
I don't understand what you say about the word "Earth". (I'm sorry for this)

If you indicate the meaning of GND connection, the GND state is maintained by the material and shield of the TYPE-C connector.

As you can see, the GND side is not floating.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yudia K2S 2
knwatkins K2S 41
Back