Product Introduction Video for the Street Guardian SG9663DCPRO+ Dual Channel Dashcam.

I’d recommend turning off the “made for kids setting” on your video. It makes it so you can’t view the video on the mini player on the YouTube app. You also can’t bookmark a video.

All YouTube creators need to be sure their channels have selected the "Not suitable for kids" setting. US law has caused them to requuire this and you can be individually prosecuted for even an unintentional depiction of anything which might even be remotely considered as being possibly harmful to any child. At best on YouTube if they themselves see any content they are worried about, your channel can be deleted in it's entirety- at best the concerned vids will be removed and possibly your entire channel suspended until you comply. This has already happened to several creators whose channels did not seem to me to be unfriendly or harmful to children. This per their recent policy change from a couple months ago which all of us should have received notification of.

Phil

I’m not sure why YouTube is showing my full name there. Something has changed for that as well. I need to look into it. I created this channel for the business only. I’ll look into it.

When I enable the made for kids toggle it seems to disable the ability to leave public comments though.

You may have to change your profile settings. I have 3 YT channels and I had to alter each one. My main channel also began showing my user-name which I changed. They don't make it easy!

Phil

Back