QVIA App

GregMX5

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi All,

Looking for my first dash cam and after a lot of research I am leaning towards the QVIA T790. I noticed that the Lukas Direct website lists a Google Play Store App for the camera called QVIA Dash Cam, but in searching the Play Store all I can find is the Lukas Eye app which doesn't have the QVIA logo that is displayed on an app screenshot on the Lukas website.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Greg

Hi All,

Looking for my first dash cam and after a lot of research I am leaning towards the QVIA T790. I noticed that the Lukas Direct website lists a Google Play Store App for the camera called QVIA Dash Cam, but in searching the Play Store all I can find is the Lukas Eye app which doesn't have the QVIA logo that is displayed on an app screenshot on the Lukas website.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Greg
Hey,
Thanks for letting me know. I need to update this.
Originally for Android there was two separate apps. Lukas Eye and QVIA Eye, however the apps are now combined.

Glad to help, does this get me a discount or an Amazon price match? :D

Hi All,

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Greg

See my points about this poor app in this thread https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/lukas-qvia-t790-user-thoughts-opinions.20115/

Back