Removing Lens protector film?

Kestrelpc

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,
I have just received my 0806 from JooVuu. I have managed to remove the protection film from the LCD, but cannot figure out how to remove the film from the lens, there are no tabs or edges to grip to pull the film off the lens, anybody else having this problem?

The tab looks obvious in Joovuu's image!:

img_20150106_160115-jpg.10513

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine doesnt look like that, I can only assume the protector is missing from my lens and thats why I can't see it, glad I didn't try to remove it with any sharp impliments :).
Now to wait for a dry day to allow me to fit and test it.

Now to wait for a dry day to allow me to fit and test it.
If you haven't done so then update the firmware to the latest and then put it in 21:9 widescreen mode before fitting ;)

http://mini0806.com/update.html

The latest version has been tidied up a fair bit from the pre-xmas version that I assume it was shipped with.

And get a copy of Registrator Viewer if you haven't already so that you can zoom in and see the detail as well as the GPS map :)

Hi Nigel, Thanks for the info, however I can confirm my 0806 cam came with the latest firmware already installed :). I will be running Registrator Viewer, however my AV program doesn't like the site for some reason.

however my AV program doesn't like the site for some reason.
Yes, some AV programs simply don't like Russian websites - ignore it! (as long as you have the proper website) This has come up before a few times.

Back