Removing screen protector

Pottsy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How on earth do I remove the screen protector? Tried pulling hard with tweezers....

Am I missing something obvious here?

20150624_4477.jpg

Pull harder? :)

I used tweezers to get a good purchase and they came off with reasonable force on all three of mine. You won't break anything by giving it your all.

Basically your screen protector is pinched under the outside frame. Your going to have to use a good set of pliers to pull the green tab away and a little up from the place the green tab is pinched under. It has happened to others and reported here they had to do the same pliers thing to remove it.

Pull harder? :)

I used tweezers to get a good purchase and they came off with reasonable force on all three of mine. You won't break anything by giving it your all.

"purchase" made me smile, not a word that they use in Canada (in that context) but brought back memories to an old Lancs lad.

Pliers and a good yank got it - thank you!

My green tab pulled off altogether. If that happens you can place a sticky tab on the protector and pull it off. You get a lot more purchase and I might suggest doing that anyway. Makes it so much easier and no chance of damage trying to get something under the screen etc. or going near it with tools. Take it easy of course when you lift it way.

I don't take screen protectors off, they work fine with it on it.

Back