ygbGCAo.jpg

xiMvH0I.jpg

HwJDkQB.jpg

Dz5rvi0.jpg

GER7ijk.jpg

fhcWoyS.jpg

dfvSWXW.jpg

rykQjkO.jpg

Here in Ireland I am already used to steering wheel being on the "correct side" ;)

Hi there, i like to hear if someone already have bought the Thinkware F750(-2CH) and the experience of this product.

I like to buy one.

Just received mine today - give me a shout if theres anything you want to know.

Pretty impressed so far. Great build and picture quality. I few niggly issues with the app: it can take some time to get the live view through my iPhone, you can't watch video without downloading them and one of the menus was in Korean (luckily it was just Korean for 'OK' or 'done'...I think.)

I'm going to try it out on holiday for two weeks and then figure out it good enough to get fitted professionally - if not I'll just sling it on ebay ;)

So far so good though...

Where are people buying the 2Ch F750 from in the UK?

Amazon or thinkwaredashcam.co.uk. Same distributor through both, based in Belfast.
Thanks. I'd seen the 1ch and 2ch for sale on Amazon by Thinkware Dashcam, but the 1ch was fulfilled by Amazon, whereas the 2ch wasn't. The company is listed as being based out of South Korea and I didn't fancy paying import duties and taxes on the 2ch as well as paying the full UK price.

Detailed Seller Information
  • Business Name: TWD Distribution Korea
  • Business Type: Business (including partnerships)
  • Trade Register Number: 113-20-15812
  • Phone number: 82 2 2672 1111
  • Customer Services Address:
    • sindorim hyunday APT 560
    • Guro5dong/Guro
    • seoul
    • Seoul
    • 152-862
    • KR
Business Address:
  • sindorim hyunday APT
  • Guro5dong/Guro
  • SOUTH KOREA
  • 152-862
I've found another UK company offering it substantially cheaper, but they don't have any in stock yet: http://www.clove.co.uk/thinkware-dash-cam-f750

/edit Found 2 more sites listing it:

http://www.racshop.co.uk/sat-navs-tech/car-cameras/product/thinkware-f750-dash-cam.html

http://www.ic360dashcams.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=574&products_id=1734

Last edited:
T
Thanks. I'd seen the 1ch and 2ch for sale on Amazon by Thinkware Dashcam, but the 1ch was fulfilled by Amazon, whereas the 2ch wasn't. The company is listed as being based out of South Korea and I didn't fancy paying import duties and taxes on the 2ch as well as paying the full UK price.

• Guro5dong/Guro
    • seoul
    • Seoul
    • 152-862
    • KR
Business Address:
  • sindorim hyunday APT
  • Guro5dong/Guro
  • SOUTH KOREA
  • 152-862
I've found another UK company offering it substantially cheaper, but they don't have any in stock yet: http://www.clove.co.uk/thinkware-dash-cam-f750
Thats the same seller I used. Definitely sent from Belfast though via a UK distributor.

• Guro5dong/Guro
    • seoul
    • Seoul
    • 152-862
    • KR
Business Address:
  • sindorim hyunday APT
  • Guro5dong/Guro
  • SOUTH KOREA
  • 152-862

/edit Found 2 more sites listing it:

http://www.racshop.co.uk/sat-navs-tech/car-cameras/product/thinkware-f750-dash-cam.html

http://www.ic360dashcams.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=574&products_id=1734

Expansys also sell it, but again no stock. Think they must be waiting for a new shipment from Korea probably via the same UK distributor. Mine was only manufactured in April.

Sorry, I've been on holiday in the states. No DAB interference at all mate.
What car make / model / year do you drive ?

Yes, just look at Google image search. Most DAB antenna are on the roof. If you read the start of the thread you'll see I had major issues with DAB interference.

Yes, just look at Google image search. Most DAB antenna are on the roof. If you read the start of the thread you'll see I had major issues with DAB interference.

Some DAB antennas are mounted on the windows, but I am not familiar with your bmw model / year, thats why I double-checked .
So BV DR650 was causing DAB interference, but Thinkware F750 does not affect DAB reception. Thats great to hear.
I wonder if it's due to BV poor or non-existing shielding ( lack of EMI paint on rear camera shell ) or something else.

The front and rear video file is embedded all in one file or is it separate front and rear files like the Blackvue DR650? Also both front and rear is 10mbps bit rate? Thanks.

S
The front and rear video file is embedded all in one file or is it separate front and rear files like the Blackvue DR650? Also both front and rear is 10mbps bit rate? Thanks.
Separate 1 minute videos with time stamp and F or R suffix.

I wish there was an option in the menu (on the app) to turn off GPS. My car has a piece of laminate in between the glass on the windscreen (heated screen) so it can never find a GPS signal, it just flashes all the time. I have the same issue with portable sat navs hence why you can only spec the heated front screen with the built in sat nav on my car as in goes through the antenna at the back of the car.

imgur.com/a/QOxeS

An album of pics from my F750 install for you guys. I tried everything to make the above a link or embedded media and failed. Maybe I don't have permission or something? *shrug*

I noticed that your camera lens is not exactly center which is different than the installation guide. Does it affect anything?

Awesome review! Too bad several months ago Thinkware was supposed to release this but had to hold back the date due to some issues so I got the BlackVue instead. I originally wanted this. It's one of those "I should have waited" moments. Oh well. [emoji53]

anyone know the bitrate of it? my crude maths suggests its ~15Mbps based on how quick a single cam fills a 16GB SD card but some of the raw videos posted say its approx. 10Mbps.

I'm wondering if encoding it in to a single MP4 is messing with it a little or perhaps my Maths is wrong, in which case I'm stumped as filling a 16GB card in 2 hours sounds about right for 15Mbps and audio etc.

also, does anyone know what the two other ports on the side of the device are for, they remain absent in all their manuals, they look a little like mini HDMI but why two?

whats the chances this firmware can be modified to increase bitrate if it is as low as 10?

Its looking like this might do the job although its not perfect, a little too large for my liking but in the absence of anything else on the market in the very near future that looks as good, I think the size is something ill just need to deal with.

Max. 10.7mb/s both front and rear. I average about 10.5mb/s on the front cam

Back