Reviewing footage on pc

@Dashmellow , thanks for recommendation, I'll jump on it as soon as I have a bit of time to myself

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Appears HDR is enabled. Plates are readable under LED illumination. Wonder if the HDR causes blockiness and pixelation?

plates.jpg

Last edited:
That screenshot above is different and maybe the plate is clearer because it's a parked car with no headlights and therefore stationary.

= not like for like. My examples have been approaching vehicles with headlights and a doubling of the closing speed.

That screenshot above is different and maybe the plate is clearer because it's a parked car with no headlights and therefore stationary.

= not like for like. My examples have been approaching vehicles with headlights and a doubling of the closing speed.

That Screen cap is taken from this video below at the 6 Second Mark. Video set to 1440p. Clearly showing HDR was enabled due to the 3d effect box license plate.

Viofo A119v3 Dale's Cam

The last clip has another moving vehicle with a combined speed of maybe 60ish mph
All the cam settings are in the description on the video .... so yes HDR is turned on

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ozzy1925 A119 V3 4
Z A119 V3 33
O A119 V3 16
Back