Rexing V1 Dual. 1080p + 720p.

niko

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
Last month Rexing released V1 Dual channel dashcamera system.

Front camera : 1080p, Rear camera 720p.
G-sensor, Loop recording, etc.

At the moment it's available only for China market.
Chinese online sources advertise it with Dual Core ARM Cortex A9 ( maybe just a commercial trick ), but I guess its also can be a new Novatek NT96655 CPU.

More info will be available after they release it for International market.

Rexing V1 Dual (1).jpg

Rexing V1 Dual (4).jpg

Rexing V1 Dual (5).jpg Rexing V1 Dual (5).jpg

Rexing V1 Dual (6).jpg

Rexing V1 Dual (7).jpg

Rexing V1 Dual (8).jpg

Nice! Same as the one I got except some yellow color labels and my unit doesn't have rear cam.
Now where is my rear cam? @eric sun ? ;)
720p if good quality, should be enough for rear while 1080p if not good, doesn't help.

Nice! Same as the one I got except some yellow color labels and my unit doesn't have rear cam.
Now where is my rear cam? @eric sun ? ;)
720p if good quality, should be enough for rear while 1080p if not good, doesn't help.

Yeah, then one you got was prepared for international market. It was out few month ago. I guess soon we see v1 Dual for international market.

Oh interesting dual cam setup. Small discreet form factor like the A118 for front cam and tiny rear cam is a good design. Don't mind if the rear cam is only 720p, more importantly the video image quality has to be good. Has to be at least better than current A118/B40's video, but I don't expect it to be better or equal to Street Guardian SG9665GC's.

Rear camera can be bought separately, at least on Taobao Rexing sells them.

Are those two white dots in rear camera LED's?
Hopefully, they don't come on.

Are those two white dots in rear camera LED's?
Hopefully, they don't come on.

Yes, those LEDs are for "supa-nite-vision", - didn't you know that ? ;)
I am afraid if they are there, - they will come ON. Hope they can be disabled from the menu settings. If not, then just need to open rear camera shell and cut LEDs power supply.

Yes, those LEDs are for "supa-nite-vision", - didn't you know that ? ;)
I am afraid if they are there, - they will come ON. Hope they can be disabled from the menu settings. If not, then just need to open rear camera shell and cut LEDs power supply.
Well I've seen on front but this is the first one on the rear.
I think black electrical tape will come handy and easier than opening it. ;)

Just curious if this set up is available for sale in the US?

Anyone interested in group buying from China? Sellers on Taobao.com have confirmed that 2 Channel Rexing V1 has English menu. The total cost should be around $125 depending how many people want to buy.

Still trying to do a group buy on these?

I have pulled the trigger months ago. Now they are in my car. No problems so far, but I wish there were some improvements on functionality.

BTW, I am selling some dash cams on amazon. They are fulfilled by Amazon, and most of them have the option to purchase additional warranty. You can check them out: https://www.amazon.com/gp/B018FJGQLO
If you are interested, PM me. I can give you some discount.

For advertising there is a Vendors section.

Hi,

Is anyone use Rexing DASH Cams in USA? Who is selling this units?

How does this Rexing stack against CF-100?

Thanks.

I have a Rexing S300+ dual in my car. I got it from China. There are some models on Amazon, but I did not see dual ones.

Thanks for your reply. I did see single lens one in USA, that resembles duel front camera. I am not sure, why duel one are not there in US. Did you compare your Rexinf S300 with duel one discussed in DCT?

Thanks for sharing.

I did not compare. I beleive Rexing S300+ is just this one rebranded: You can check it out. It works fine so far, but I wish the firmware can be improved.

It is interesting . We find a rebranded model in your (@Sam369), but @eric sun expect to release Rexing V1 next month.

What is the value proposition for US Consumers?

I find another model (Rexing MX3 Dual Channel), but this too not available in US listings.

Anyone using Rexing MX3 Dual Channel?

Thanks for sharing.

Sometimes it's all about marketing. If you are good at marketing, you can sell rebranded products at several times of the original price, and you can sell them well. Maybe they are basically the same thing, and maybe the services are not even better, but some people sometimes are just willing to pay higher price for 'brand' because of the marketing.

Rexing MX3 looks like the first one I used years back. Maybe another rebranded model. The one I used worked fine with suitable TF cards.

Whether to buy from China at lower price or buy from a local retailer is up to you. Buying from China is like gambling. If it works fine, then you save some money; if it doesn't, you may not be able to return it easily.

Back