Street Guardian USA

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
StreetGuardian.CAM Amazon.com

bVvhjiU.jpg

"I honestly didn't care if he hit me because this isn't my car, and I know I wouldn't be at fault."

He is chicken$%^$. Full of cars on the road, he did swerve 50% into another lane.

What goes around - comes around ! ;)

haha sweet he was quick to kick off the blame game :p but i cant see any one forcing him to drive on a bicycle path and parking spots.

Could be camera car did somthing stupid a while back, but that still dont give permission to 1 up on stupid.

I just uploaded a old guy running a clear red light right in front of me, too bad for him he was captured by 4 cameras ;)

It's probably really not his fault. He may be late for his court ordered anger management class.

If were the car dealer, I'd reconsider giving the cam guy another 'courtesy' car, though.

If you've ever tried to drive in and around Vancouver you'd be losing too!

Nevertheless, toque guy is a moron...

Nevertheless, toque guy is a moron...

You know that most everyone reading this will have to google that , only the Canucks know what you meant :D

haha, I thought of that after i posted it. Call it stealth Canadian Culture lessons :D

Good one....next ask what a loonie is :D

Sorry, I try to refrain from political discussions online...:rolleyes:

Never been in Vancouver but I have been in Toronto. It is one place you don't want to drive in, better take the train and subway to get where you need to go than spending 5 hours looking for parking spot that is right in front of your favorite Starbucks. :D

If that sounds like Vancouver, I'd need to look up public transportation if I ever go there.

not only do i know that, i also know what a twonie is. ;)

A well traveled man I see.....but I never seen a toonie spelt that way, but I guess actually your spelling is more numerically correct :D

A well traveled man I see.....but I never seen a toonie spelt that way, but I guess actually your spelling is more numerically correct :D
never seen it written, only heard it spoken. and obviously it's not written on the item in question. well, not in so many words anyway...

i'm not the one well traveled though. dad told us about that after a business trip to canada. don't remember where exactly he went, since that was something like 20-25 years ago... but he did bring home another phrase: "get your poop in a group". a much nicer way of saying "get your sh** together". :p

Last edited:
Hahhahah...that is excellent!

Never been in Vancouver but I have been in Toronto. It is one place you don't want to drive in, better take the train and subway to get where you need to go than spending 5 hours looking for parking spot that is right in front of your favorite Starbucks. :D
Seems like a dash cam, stiff nerves and a drink at the end of the day is mandatory for both cities. I know for sure its this way in Toronto. My sister is a nurse in Detroit and she says the drivers here in Toronto are much worse than there.

...My sister is a nurse in Detroit and she says the drivers here in Toronto are much worse than there.
I don't know about now but they sure were the last time I was in Toronto.

Toronto would be worse for sure. Car goes missing in Detroit due to thieves so there are fewer cars to tie the road up. If you're planning to go through Detroit, get a car that is ugly and missing hub caps so it won't end up worse. :D

Back