Rove r2

Geoff52

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi,

How do I save my videos to my iPhone after the dash cam shuts off?

I can see the recorded videos when I am in the car and connected by Wi-Fi.

When I leave the car they aren’t saved to my iPhone. It says, “ no videos’

Thank is in advance

You can only save videos when you connected your iPhone to dash cam wifi. After shutdown you can't access videos obviously as the wifi connection too cuts off. If your dash cam has cloud feature then the videos can be accessed even after the dash cam switched off through your mobile connected to the cloud.

You can only save videos when you connected your iPhone to dash cam wifi. After shutdown you can't access videos obviously as the wifi connection too cuts off. If your dash cam has cloud feature then the videos can be accessed even after the dash cam switched off through your mobile connected to the cloud.
Thank you Mr. Bali,

What I did not expect is that I can’t view the video unless I’m in my driveway.

If I have an incident on the road I Can’t show it to anyone because unless I’m in my driveway and again hooked up to my home Wi-Fi I can’t access it.

That’s been my problem.

I’m sure I’m missing something. Are all dashcams designated that way?

Thank you Mr. Bali,

What I did not expect is that I can’t view the video unless I’m in my driveway.

If I have an incident on the road I Can’t show it to anyone because unless I’m in my driveway and again hooked up to my home Wi-Fi I can’t access it.

That’s been my problem.

I’m sure I’m missing something. Are all dashcams designated that way?
You can show the footage on your mobile connected to wifi of the dash cam. My Viofo A129 works like that and most of the dash cams too have wifi. Unless dash cam broke in an incident and working we can connect to the wifi and show the footage. Another thing is we no need to show the footage immediately after an accident as it is not required in most of the times. We can just send the footage later also.

You could get a memory card reader for your phone. Then you could pop the memory card out of the camera and plug it into the phone to copy the files. This would probably be much faster than WiFi if you are transferring more than a few minutes of video.

Back