SG Dual Camera set up?

Cant you borrow some old car and take the boss for a drive, and then have a good friend ( it will take that ) to drive into you one a bicycle or something other that's not a danger for you and the boss in the car.

And then casual mention " Geeee i wish i had a side camera there"

It's still a good idea to design in all the flexibility that you can as long as it doesn't hamper functionality.
I have an SG9665GC V3 mounted to the windshield of my F250. What SUV do you have that is causing a problem? My Jeep Wrangler (TJ) had a flat windshield. But even it was at a shallow angle. The thick wedge mount wouldn't work? Seems like it should.

Cant you borrow some old car and take the boss for a drive, and then have a good friend ( it will take that ) to drive into you one a bicycle or something other that's not a danger for you and the boss in the car.

And then casual mention " Geeee i wish i had a side camera there"
it would take something like that for her to give me permission to put a cam in. like stop in a line of traffic on a side street and have someone run into the side of you then back up and turn around and flee quickly so they don't get front or rear of you, no video evidence. might work.

My ideal final setup is FBLR remotes. Plus one main large dedicated low light high res large lens (C-Mount or similar) on a steerable mount.
I do a bit of patrolling, mostly at night, so a large pixel CMOS sensor would be ideal. 1080p30/60 with 5um+ pixel would be ideal, that's like 1/1.2" sensor, problem is there's very little market for it and infrastructure, everyone is about M12 lens mount and ~1/3" sensor format that GoPro uses and all dashcams, etc.

The little IP camera core i have with a IMX185 sensor is pretty sweet, but i have not been able to find a firmware for it that will let the build in micro SD card store some footage that is readable by any software player.

It is just as useless as dashcams for moving objects, but if things are only at walking speed than its pretty sweet.
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Starlight-Sony-IMX185-Hi3516A-H-265_60447257846.html

If you want mobile put this one on the truck roof, and you can go patrol Trumps border wall.
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Sony-IMX185-CMOS-sensor-20X-H_60592834247.html

Back