SG7LA50G

I've been giving free upgrades to the SG9665GC (the new "Best Of" dashcamtalk front page)

I'll PM you to make arrangements. Check your inbox shortly.
Wow, thank you so much. That is excellent support and greatly appreciated. I understand that there are some things outside your control. Anyone wondering why they would pay for these over the cheaper models should know that the customer service and development team here are top tier, striving to provide excellent products and support. Thank you again! :)

Wow, thank you so much. That is excellent support and greatly appreciated. I understand that there are some things outside your control. Anyone wondering why they would pay for these over the cheaper models should know that the customer service and development team here are top tier, striving to provide excellent products and support. Thank you again! :)
It is the best I have encountered :)

It is the best I have encountered :)

reality is no matter how hard we try there will always be something that can (and unfortunately will) go wrong, when it does happen we need to just deal with it and fix things, it would be irresponsible not to

I've been giving free upgrades to the SG9665GC (the new "Best Of" dashcamtalk front page)

I'll PM you to make arrangements. Check your inbox shortly.

I meant to comment in this thread about this offer.

The exchange process after my decision to take you up on this offer was extremely smooth and there is nothing I would have changed at all. You are awesome. :)

The 9665 is nice (clearly better than most other dashcam videos I've seen in person)... but, I miss the easy removal bracket (which I used every day, twice a day), the higher resolution, and the HDR of the 7LA50.
It's unfortunate the 7LA50 didn't work out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Street Guardian 7