SG7LA50G

I guess if there is no new posts mean there is no news.

Out of stock according to amazon USA. :(

Need to replace my BlueSkySea B40 which is failing after less than 6 months.

Though it could be a battery problem, which being in Texas, I would much prefer a capacitor version!

Any updates?

Out of stock according to amazon USA. :(

Need to replace my BlueSkySea B40 which is failing after less than 6 months.

Though it could be a battery problem, which being in Texas, I would much prefer a capacitor version!

Any updates?

I'm not sure what you're asking about exactly?

For any of our product for USA market best to ask @Pier28

View attachment 8221

Coming soon

Features:
  • Street Guardian 1296p30 DVR
  • Processor: CPU Ambarella A7LA50
  • LCD display: 1.5-inch HD TFT screen
  • Lens: 7 Element Glass lens, 120° horizontal viewing angle
  • CMOS sensor: Aptina AR0330CS 3.5MP (2304×1536 pixels)
  • Video resolution: Full HD 1080P at 30fps @ selectable 15, 18, 22 Mbit/sec
  • Video resolution: Super HD 1296P at 30fps @ selectable 15, 18, 22 Mbit/sec
  • Video format: H.264 compression mode MOV format
  • Microphone/speaker: built-in, on/off menu selectable
  • Storage media: SDHC microSD card, maximum 32GB
  • Gapless recording: supported
  • Recording cycle menu selectable: 1 min/3 min/5 min
  • Date stamped video: supported
  • Delayed shutdown: supported, last file save and soft shutdown
  • Screen saver: supported, menu selectable 3 minutes, 1 minute, off
  • Night mode: wide dynamic range (WDR)
  • Built-in G-sensor: yes
  • Incident file protect: automatic by G-sensor/manual by button
  • GPS Logging: internal
  • Exposure compensation: menu selectable -2.0 to 2.0
  • White balance: auto
  • Output mode: mini USB 5-pin port and DC 5V
  • Power supply: 3.7V, 120mAh polymer lithium battery
Hi Jokiin, I am new and was wondering where this one could be purchased...am waiting for SG9665GC, but this looks like an alternative

SG7LA50G was pulled due to a combination of hardware stability problems that could not be fixed via firmware alone and broken SDK promises by Ambarella. There is no ETA on bringing this specific model back but we will have other new super HD and dual channel products at some point. The SG9665GC is the current best selling product. (Reliable and very good quality video)

dang. I was interested in trying out that formfactor compared to the SG9665GC. no chance of an upgraded model with the same "body?"

no we won't be doing it unfortunately, we had looked at the possibility of using the chassis and doing a new PCB but there's limited space to work with and it didn't work for what we wanted

no we won't be doing it unfortunately, we had looked at the possibility of using the chassis and doing a new PCB but there's limited space to work with and it didn't work for what we wanted
Thanks

we canned this model, it won't be coming back
It has been some time since I have been here. I came back to see if there were any new firmware for the SG7LA50G and I come to find the product pulled and no longer supported after a couple months of me purchasing it. What are you doing with customers that purchased this model? If this model is abandoned do you (or pier28 where I purchased it from) offer any type of trade in deal or buy back?

It has been some time since I have been here. I came back to see if there were any new firmware for the SG7LA50G and I come to find the product pulled and no longer supported after a couple months of me purchasing it. What are you doing with customers that purchased this model? If this model is abandoned do you (or pier28 where I purchased it from) offer any type of trade in deal or buy back?

if you have a problem with the product then contact @Pier28 and Jon will work something out for you, even though we had to stop this model we have no intention of leaving any end users stranded and unsupported

In the last week, the LCD display on my SG9665GC has began coming on at random even though the screen is set to shut off after the 1st minute. It did not behave this way for the first few months of ownership. I don't have any of the motion sensors enabled. The screen just literally comes on at random while I'm driving and then the screen shuts off again after about a minute. Any suggestions on what could be causing this behavior?

In the last week, the LCD display on my SG9665GC has began coming on at random even though the screen is set to shut off after the 1st minute. It did not behave this way for the first few months of ownership. I don't have any of the motion sensors enabled. The screen just literally comes on at random while I'm driving and then the screen shuts off again after about a minute. Any suggestions on what could be causing this behavior?

the screen comes on when the G-Sensor is triggered, the sensitivity setting determines if the force is strong enough to save the file or not, we will be fine tuning this in the firmware soon though

the screen comes on when the G-Sensor is triggered, the sensitivity setting determines if the force is strong enough to save the file or not, we will be fine tuning this in the firmware soon though

Thank you!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Street Guardian 7