SG9663DR update

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
No waste of good HDMI plugs and engineering, and really people should not be looking at screens or have then going while driving, a good car is a blacked out car.

Tell that to the kids that drive cars that look like crash landed UFOs :p

badbob001

Reaction score
Country
United States
Will the wired button have an air vent clip? Perhaps like this one:

If not, then maybe the back is flat enough for me to sticker on a metal plate so it can go on a magnetic air vent mount like this:

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
I think its just stick on, so you will have to get creative, i will mount mine on the side of the center console by the parking or hand brake as we Denes call it as foot operated parking brakes are a rare thing here, so it is out of sight but still within reach.

sydney2218

Reaction score
Country
Australia
This will be a sort after dash cam , i think. I am pleased that the remote camera bodies will be smaller & more heat resistant .I am in Sydney with its high UV levels. I would like a magnetic mount so i can take them off when parked & put them out of the sun. I do that now with 2 Mobius 1 & it works well .

geno0506

Reaction score
Country
United States
I know this may be a dumb question, say if I buy the SG9663DCPRO end of June for my road trip in July, if the new SG9663DR comes out after I bought the DCPRO, do you all have a trade up program! Just asking thanks!