SG9663DR update

Jokiin does not release a product until he's totally satisfied with it, which is why SG cams are known as the most reliable and trouble-free dashcams you can get. He won't be rushed and the cam will be 100% right when it hits the market (y)
appreciate the vote of confidence, it's not that things have to be 100% (I don't know that it's even possible to ever have things 100%) but if we are delayed anyway as we were due to the virus situation and we find a bug then it makes sense to fix it before release, we won't release with a known bug, we can get caught out with an unknown bug, it's bound to happen no matter how much you try and find problems there will always be something you don't pickup in time, firmware development is always ongoing anyway so fixes and improvements will always come along after the fact regardless

Can't fix what you don't know about but a lot of other cam manufacturers seem to see their early customers as a last round of beta-testers which is unfair to the buyers. You DO try to have it all done right, and that's commendable (y)

Phil

i will come back in another 12 weeks and see how much has changed

Its also 2 compound now cameras also need to have a APP on the side, more easy to just make a camera,,,, period.

Its also 2 compound now cameras also need to have a APP on the side, more easy to just make a camera,,,, period.
I agree. Testing a camera and ironing out bugs is far easier without a companion app.

I agree. Testing a camera and ironing out bugs is far easier without a companion app.
we are doing app updates at the moment also, the DR and TD have a couple of menu options that aren't in the DCPRO so the app is being updated to work with each camera and show the relevant menu items in the app settings according to which camera it's connected to

Nice, would be confusing to have in APP menu items that are not relevant to your particular model.

Nice, would be confusing to have in APP menu items that are not relevant to your particular model.
they're inactive but yeah better not to be there, you may receive your DR before the final app version is ready, working on that now

Thats okay, as you know i am more of a IP man than a APP man

maxresdefault.jpg

they're inactive but yeah better not to be there, you may receive your DR before the final app version is ready, working on that now
im still waiting near my mailbox.

Yes but not until I get a solid eta for import of the air freight to the USA.

Hello all - Canada here. Are there distributors in Canada from which a pre-sales is possible? Are cameras delivered to Canada routed through the US distributors first?
Thanks!

Thanks for the quick reply!
@Street Guardian Canada - I'm in the Vancouver area. Do you have plans for pre-sales and/or and ETA when cameras land north of the border?
they'll get the first of them at the end of this month, by mid next month they'll be available in all markets

Butterflies ?

Back