sg9665gc freeze on cold start

No, motion detection isn't turn on. I leave everything else in default except tv setting, screen Hz and the times and dates to US standard.

This issue only happening when the sd card is full. Not sure if anyone experience this issue. The currently sd card I used now is Lexar 633x u3. The reason I used this sd because I lost the one came with the dashcam. .

have you formatted the card in camera?

No, motion detection isn't turn on. I leave everything else in default except tv setting, screen Hz and the times and dates to US standard.

Reset to factory defaults via the menu option, format the card one more time after that.

Reset to factory defaults via the menu option, format the card one more time after that.
Yes that's exactly what I did. Will see how it goes again and I might has to try another sd card.

32gb bought from Amazon

What's the make/model? Sandisk can cause issues from time to time on Novatek systems. (not the recommended card)
You mean what brand of the card?

Hey Jokiin,
According to the sd card test, no error are found. But formatting the sd in the cam prior to recording. Cam start flawlessly on cold day. Will have to see when the sd get full. Otherwise format the sd once in a while is probably the way to go.

Hey Jokiin,
According to the sd card test, no error are found. But formatting the sd in the cam prior to recording. Cam start flawlessly on cold day. Will have to see when the sd get full. Otherwise format the sd once in a while is probably the way to go.

formatting from time to time is always worthwhile

when you get a chance maybe test what the read and write speed of the card is

formatting from time to time is always worthwhile

when you get a chance maybe test what the read and write speed of the card is
Oh that's right. I didn't record the result. I can only remember write speed is 60mbs except read speed.

Back