SG9665GC V2 Frame duplication stutter.

yeah, fortunately it's an extra frame and not a dropped from, will get it sorted and get an update out, there's heaps of changes coming in the next update

all being well we'll be testing an updated beta version in around 2 weeks, there's actually a long list of fixes and changes we're working on which means the firmware will take a bit longer than usual between builds
Cool bananas. Think I'll just keep my current cam running until then, and then see about getting a cam with the new firmware.

BTW: For my camera, it's repeat every 103 frames...

yeah we identified that already, other brands of cameras have the same duplication at the same interval, the problem is in the SDK and has been there a long time, fortunately when there is a pattern to a problem and it's repeatable it does make things a bit easier, random bugs are the hardest to deal with

Cool bananas. Think I'll just keep my current cam running until then, and then see about getting a cam with the new firmware.

let me know before you buy again as we'll do something extra for you since you were the one that actually found this

let me know before you buy again as we'll do something extra for you since you were the one that actually found this
Appreciate it; just update this thread once you've updated the firmware, and let me know where/how I'm supposed to purchase the updated cam. Cheers!

I am curious as to whether this problem has now been fixed. I don't see any update on it since April the 22nd.

Looks like the fix is working ok, if anyone with an SG9665GC V2 wants to try it out send me a message and I'll give you a copy of the firmware to test

Just tested, looking good. That was a fast fix :)

Beyond this, wait until everyone hears about all the other unrelated nice new firmware changes in the works. (developers have been busy) Let's just say you'll be pleased.

Just tested, looking good. That was a fast fix :)

Beyond this, wait until everyone hears about all the other unrelated nice new firmware changes in the works. (developers have been busy) Let's just say you'll be pleased.
when can we expect to see the new fandangle firmware?

when can we expect to see the new fandangle firmware?

we're still working on it but should have a beta available in a week or so maybe, release version should be by the end of the month if no new bugs crop up, there's a lot of changes happening at the moment

Glad to hear the frame duplication was a relatively easy fix.

Glad to hear the frame duplication was a relatively easy fix.

it was quicker than expected, not necessarily easy though, we still have a bunch of other changes we're working on which is eating up a lot of time right now, next beta in another week or so I'd say

it was quicker than expected, not necessarily easy though, we still have a bunch of other changes we're working on which is eating up a lot of time right now, next beta in another week or so I'd say

Well, glad it was at least correctable then. Looking forward to the new improvements too.

Back