SG9665GM

How about video quality? I have A118 right now and its pretty good, do you think you will be able to improve over that? Also i'm able to use 64gig with A118 , will yours support 64gig if formated on PC? Thx

we've already done some tweaks to video, more stuff we're working on though

yes 64gb will work, we don't advertise that, as you know you need to format on the PC and that's not for everyone

I had some GW1-C's and both gave horrible GPS interference.

This is the dashcam that has the best form factor, in my opinion, at least.

I wrote to RoadCam and jokiin that I'm really looking forward for the Capacitor version, which is the one I can use where I live.

Really looking forward.

Dan

I have an a118 on order but the idea of the same model with hardware/software tweaks sounds interesting, esp capacitor version and gps module inclusion.... Really hope you make it available to UK buyers... Pretty please..lol

Haven't had any reseller in the UK ask us for it but we're open to discussion about that

GPS is sorted, we're still working on the capacitor version though

Haven't had any reseller in the UK ask us for it but we're open to discussion about that

GPS is sorted, we're still working on the capacitor version though

Though the capacitor is great its not a deal breaker for me only the temperature's in the UK aren't quite as bad as in some other countries...

When will the GPS version be ready for sale? Or is it an add-on item, if yes when will that be ready to sell?

Thanks for the info

Last edited:
GPS is ready now, just waiting for stock to arrive, included on one model but can be added to the existing model anytime also

GPS is ready now, just waiting for stock to arrive, included on one model but can be added to the existing model anytime also

Well I would be really interested in the "add-on" to go with the a118 I have on order....

GPS is built in or as an add on? (for the new capacitor version)

add on (external) on all models in this series

we have another similar style model that will be with internal GPS, internal GPS is certainly more convenient, external GPS works better though

Got it, I thought it didn't make much difference

externals lock faster, particularly from a cold start, the GPS link in my signature gives a brief overview of how it all works

Fair enough. That's the model I'm interested in. Integrated GPS, capacitor, similar to B40 form factor. De you take credit cards?

Fair enough. That's the model I'm interested in. Integrated GPS, capacitor, similar to B40 form factor. De you take credit cards?

Yes we take Credit Cards, Paypal, Skrill, (Check/Money orders pending clearance), even COD via UPS. :D

Last edited:
Back