SGGCCPL Circular Polarizing ( CPL ) Lens Filter for Street Guardian SG9665GC

Th
About 1 week for North America
Thanks. By the way I am unable to open the link to your store. I tried different machines , browsers and ISPs. Error says Connection timed out and Server to slow to respond.

Th

Thanks. By the way I am unable to open the link to your store. I tried different machines , browsers and ISPs. Error says Connection timed out and Server to slow to respond.

It's a broken security setting with chrome. Please use Firefox or other browser until we fix it.

It's a broken security setting with chrome. Please use Firefox or other browser until we fix it.
I actually did not try Chrome at all !, I was using FF (47.0) and the older IE 8

I got the CPL last week and it works pretty well. It's installed in a 2016 Honda Civic. I've got the camera running beta 22 and have AE set to center. Unfortunately the first part of the video isn't using the same firmware or setting but I think for the purposes of glare comparison this won't be too much of an issue.

Any update on when the SGGCCPL might show up again on amazon.com or amazon.ca?

Thanks... I assume this applies to amazon.com rather than amazon.ca, right?

Thanks... I assume this applies to amazon.com rather than amazon.ca, right?
Once stock is received in Nevada we need to ship to Amazon.com warehouses for prime sales. We still only can receive limited quantities so won't have enough to ship to Amazon.ca warehouses for .ca prime unfortunately but we still ship fulfilled by Merchant orders to Canada of course no problem

Once stock is received in Nevada we need to ship to Amazon.com warehouses for prime sales. We still only can receive limited quantities so won't have enough to ship to Amazon.ca warehouses for .ca prime unfortunately but we still ship fulfilled by Merchant orders to Canada of course no problem
Thanks... shipping internationally to Canada is always a big problem due to customs brokerage. One $40 item may end up costing $100 all told! But Amazon.com has an extremely good customs-integrated global logistics solution. So if it shows up at Amazon.com and it's permitted to ship to Canada, that is fine with me.

Interestingly enough the SG9665GCv2+GPS 32GB is allowed to ship to Canada, but the 64GB version will only ship domestically, even though both are Sold by Pier28 and Fulfilled by Amazon.

Thanks... shipping internationally to Canada is always a big problem due to customs brokerage. One $40 item may end up costing $100 all told! But Amazon.com has an extremely good customs-integrated global logistics solution. So if it shows up at Amazon.com and it's permitted to ship to Canada, that is fine with me.

Interestingly enough the SG9665GCv2+GPS 32GB is allowed to ship to Canada, but the 64GB version will only ship domestically, even though both are Sold by Pier28 and Fulfilled by Amazon.

Thanks for the heads up I will investigate the SKU discrepancy as both should be allowed to ship there. We have a plan in place to increase CPL availability in the future so this limited 3D printer CPL stock problem should come to an end at some point

Awesome... if you end up finding that a certain "setting" or "option" is wrong in your Amazon store, please do let me know the name of the option so I can complain about it to other companies. This kind of problem on Amazon is extremely common!! :confused:

Thanks for the heads up I will investigate the SKU discrepancy as both should be allowed to ship there.
I noticed it changed and now BOTH of the cameras are not permitted to ship to Canada. What's going on?

Back