SGZC12SG

I feel this is a stupid question, but where can we get the latest firmware updates as they are released for the Street Guardain SGZC12SG?

Latest as of today is 1.01.02. You can ask FW from seller you bought your SGZC12SG from.

I feel this is a stupid question, but where can we get the latest firmware updates as they are released for the Street Guardain SGZC12SG?

PM sent, check your inbox
Edit: Just noticed you are in Australia (was on my iPhone where it doesn't show)
I already sent a PM, but Jokiin will help you out further if needed

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I recently find that my camera has fw version 1.00.01, so i gues thats why niht video looks terrible. Is it possible to get newest firmware?

Hi guys,
I recently find that my camera has fw version 1.00.01, so i gues thats why niht video looks terrible. Is it possible to get newest firmware?

Hello, I'll send you a PM now. yes 1.01.02 is tuned in correctly.

Last edited:
Night. Panorama G / Street Guardian SGZC12SG. v1.01.02

P.S. - real time on dashcam display should be -10h.
I forgot to set time zone to GMT "0"

Raw / Original video files can be downloaded HERE

What's the difference between the SG and the GC? How is the quality on the remote screen?

no, that's the RC, you mentioned GC

form factor is different but hardware wise it's the same base hardware and will give the same video result

Sorry, my mistake. I really get confused when trying to find the right camera for me.

If you have any questions I'm happy to help you choose the perfect solution. Feel free to send me a PM, or post anywhere you like and I'll see it.
I just bought SGZC12SG from you. Where can I find newest firmware?

Wow! Thanks for the super fast replies! What about future firmware revisions?

Back