Shenzhen DOME--- [Leading Manufacturer of Car DVR] -- Brand/OEM/ODM

What is that most famous device of your company?

• GS8000/DM900

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • G1W

Votes: 15 83.3%

• Total voters
I think the battery is ok.I took the device out,have it full charge and it's still full when I check it a day after.
But I no longer have it in my car anymore.
The problem should be software.If I turn of the engine either w/ or w/o FireEye on screen,battery will be empty in just a few hours or in the morning.
You can not rely on the date of the recorded video and I'm not sure when the memory is full.Which record It will erase since the time will go back to 20000101.
Sometime even I manually shut down the system.I still found dead battery in the morning too.
Build quality of the device is ok except the useless IR lights but the software is really suck.

Just focus on the time reset issue. If you turn it off and the time still resets, it's defective.

Just focus on the time reset issue. If you turn it off and the time still resets, it's defective.

agree, they seem to think this is just how they are, anyone can have an unexpected problem but if you knowingly sell something that's not fit for purpose that's very poor form

mTPDez.jpg

ZU1OGG.jpg

Like I said.It's my fault :D

Our Factory Pictures. We are leading dash cam manufacturer in china.
Advanced Machines,Work Hard People,Only for one thing: make perfect dash cam

factory-10.jpg factory-9.jpg factory-8.jpg factory-2.jpg factory-1.jpg factory-6.jpg factory-5.jpg factory-3.jpg

factory-3.jpg factory-5.jpg

mTPDez.jpg

Can you people solve this shut down issue on the HS600B ?
Thank you

mTPDez.jpg

Can you people solve this shut down issue on the HS600B ?
Thank you

this is the only dashcam product I've ever heard of that does not have automatic shutdown feature, you should push the seller to refund, it's not fit for purpose

this is the only dashcam product I've ever heard of that does not have automatic shutdown feature, you should push the seller to refund, it's not fit for purpose
I'd like too.But too bad seller is in China and no refund if the product is working even in the broken manner o_O

I'd like too.But too bad seller is in China and no refund if the product is working even in the broken manner o_O

really it's not working at all but they are just using the fact that they are in China to make it difficult for you, very poor service

really it's not working at all but they are just using the fact that they are in China to make it difficult for you, very poor service

The fact is,seller is willing to cooperate but no support from manufacturer as it supposed to be.
He got the same answer as I did in here :)

The fact is,seller is willing to cooperate but no support from manufacturer as it supposed to be.
He got the same answer as I did in here :)

he's just using that as an excuse, you didn't buy it from the factory, you bought it from the seller, your issue is with the seller, their issue is with the supplier

lesson learned I guess

if Dome don't support it and think that working like that is ok then they're even worse than I thought, shame on them

he's just using that as an excuse, you didn't buy it from the factory, you bought it from the seller, your issue is with the seller, their issue is with the supplier

lesson learned I guess

if Dome don't support it and think that working like that is ok then they're even worse than I thought, shame on them

Definitely.A lesson learned :)

kklub,your HS600B has problems, the seller agree to fit for you, but you don't agree. This is not the way to solve your problems.

Others, we replace and fit our products for our sellers always, you don't want to solve it, the seller don't replace the product or refund just you said it has problems. So i suggest you send your product to the seller.

I doubt whether you contact the seller to solve your problems , and your purpose.

jokiin, you sell dash cam at http://www.streetguardian.info , your action show you are not a really want people to solve problem, i guess you are not a good seller.

Last edited:
All right,Domekaka.To answer your question about me not contact the seller.I show you what seller mention about your technical service.
You said it yourself that the problem can not be fix.So,what is the point for me to send it back for a replacement???

x3kGtn.jpg

If you will read through all my complain.I'm not asking for a replacement,Just the firmware that will fix the dvr problems.

no I don't actually but that's irrelevant to this issue your customer has

previous statements are that this mirror cam doesn't shutdown, it's normal behaviour, sorry if you think so but that is not normal for a dashcam

No,Dash cam don't shutdown automatically with power turn off. It need hand to turn off. It is very old version dash cam.

Dash cam don't shutdown automatically with power turn off. It need hand to turn off. It is very old version dash cam.

I agree it's a very old product, it's not fit to work as a dashcam, the customer can't get his money back as the seller says that's how it is, you can't provide an update so he's stuck with a product he paid for in good faith that doesn't work like a dashcam should and he can't do anything with it, do you understand why he's not happy?

I agree it's a very old product, it's not fit to work as a dashcam, the customer can't get his money back as the seller says that's how it is, you can't provide an update so he's stuck with a product he paid for in good faith that doesn't work like a dashcam should and he can't do anything with it, do you understand why he's not happy?

There need kklub to send the product to our technician for check. I don't know why kklub don't send the product to us,and choose this way. This is not good way to solve problems.I am sorry for that.

There need kklub to send the product to our technician for check. I don't know why kklub don't send the product to us,and choose this way. This is not good way to solve problems.I am sorry for that.

his issue is really with the seller, it's a product that shouldn't be sold in its current state, that is between the seller and Dome though

Back