Shenzhen DOME--- [Leading Manufacturer of Car DVR] -- Brand/OEM/ODM

What is that most famous device of your company?

• GS8000/DM900

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • G1W

Votes: 15 83.3%

• Total voters
Your problem i had connect your seller to solve. HS600B product doesn't have screensaver function,and it can't shut down with the engine automatically.Some of our products have this two functions,but unfortunately, HS600B hasn't.
So if you can't shut down the dashcam,its battery will drains out,and you have to set date and time every morning.

So,sending mine back will not do any good.
What are the other products you referring to?Is it the 9000B?
Can you consult your engineer if it possible to put this 2 functions in the HS600B too?

I have contact you to tell you the most directly way to solve your problems is contact your seller and i had contact the seller to require he to solve your problems.
Your dashcam screen never pop up when R was engage while screen is off, HS600B does't have this problem before.
You tell me "our dashcam can't shut down automatically" everytime.I give you suggestion is that you turn off the dashcam manually when your car power off.
if you did my suggestion,but still need to set time and date in the morning,you need contact your seller to change a new one.

By the way,We service our distributors directly.All the problems and wrong products ( including HS600B) will collect from distributors.If the distributor don't feedback the problem,we don't know why wrong products flow to our consumers,However our products at least 1 year warranty.

I visit the seller's website,i don't see your feedback at the website,the directly way is write your problems in the feedback area if the seller can't change one for you.

I have contact you to tell you the most directly way to solve your problems is contact your seller and i had contact the seller to require he to solve your problems.
Your dashcam screen never pop up when R was engage while screen is off, HS600B does't have this problem before.
You tell me "our dashcam can't shut down automatically" everytime.I give you suggestion is that you turn off the dashcam manually when your car power off.
if you did my suggestion,but still need to set time and date in the morning,you need contact your seller to change a new one.

By the way,We service our distributors directly.All the problems and wrong products ( including HS600B) will collect from distributors.If the distributor don't feedback the problem,we don't know why wrong products flow to our consumers,However our products at least 1 year warranty.

I visit the seller's website,i don't see your feedback at the website,the directly way is write your problems in the feedback area if the seller can't change one for you.

Have you test the rearview in screen off mode?
I had contact the seller,as I told you before.He will not accept return if the device is working and he also said he can not help me out w/ the f/w or software.
The problem is this device is not working like it should be for a dashcam.
I don't think manually on/off system is what the dashcam should be.
Even I manually turn off the device,I still have to set time and date again every morning.

I order a new mirror and waiting for its arrival.I'll send this HS600B back as soon as I receive the new mirror.

Have you test the rearview in screen off mode?
I had contact the seller,as I told you before.He will not accept return if the device is working and he also said he can not help me out w/ the f/w or software.
The problem is this device is not working like it should be for a dashcam.
I don't think manually on/off system is what the dashcam should be.
Even I manually turn off the device,I still have to set time and date again every morning.

I still can't believe that the seller or the manufacturer think that this is acceptable functionality, it's seriously flawed

I am sorry for the bad experience by using our products.Our company is leading manufacturer of dashcam in china.Our products is very popular,so many consumers buy the product which may be not blackview have lot of problems.
Our products constantly updated and released many popular dashcam, like G1W,Z7,G9o......Your HS600B may be our old vesion dashcam.

I am sorry for the bad experience by using our products.Our company is leading manufacturer of dashcam in china.Our products is very popular,so many consumers buy the product which may be not blackview have lot of problems.
Our products constantly updated and released many popular dashcam, like G1W,Z7,G9o......Your HS600B may be our old vesion dashcam.

Is there a way to identify it is a fake one?

This is why I choose your product and I already show you the Baseband version,Kernel version and Build number of the device.
Your latest f/w is the same w/ the one installed so there is no other way this unit is going to be an old version.
Beside,after flashing the f/w that you gave,problems are still the exist and you are telling me that manually turn off the system,no screensaver and no back view while the screen is off are normal while others of your models don't.
Look like it's my fault to buy what I think it should be while you are expecting me to buy just what you are selling.o_O

I still can't believe that the seller or the manufacturer think that this is acceptable functionality, it's seriously flawed

And looks like I'll have to live w/ that :)

And look like I'll have to live w/ that :)

I try not to be too critical of other manufacturers, different people have different expectations, different budget, different capabilities etc but seriously if this product is operating correctly in this broken manner it's not useable as a dashcam, it's not even usable for anything, I'm really having trouble believing that they do put this product out there in this condition, if it's true then it stinks that they would have people pay money for this kind of functionality, very poor service from the seller and the manufacturer, again I'm really having trouble believing that they put this product out there in that state

I try not to be too critical of other manufacturers, different people have different expectations, different budget, different capabilities etc but seriously if this product is operating correctly in this broken manner it's not useable as a dashcam, it's not even usable for anything

We need to look at the fact that Low priced products is hard to beyond our exception, but at least, it need to meet the basic functions.

these should be posted in the vendor section, @DashCamMan is going to get upset if you post these offers in the wrong section again ;)
I got it,this place also can not post,there is no delete button here,hahaha,changed the contents instead then

Post all the offers you like in your thread in the vendors section, that's what it's for, easier for people to find you there also

Here comes the final conclusion.
The manufacturer said contact seller.
I contact seller telling him that I'm going to send the dvr back but seller said he had consult the manufacturer and they told him that my problems are not really because of their product.
Even I send it back.The replacement or repair unit will still have no screensaver,no automatic shut down,has to manually set time and date every day and no pop up screen while screen is off.
I'm keeping this HS600B for a memorial of Shenzhen Dome DashCam Manufacturer then.

Point the seller at this thread where the manufacturer confirmed the problem and if they still won't refund then name and shame them so that they won't get any more business from this site! That will get their attention.

Point the seller at this thread where the manufacturer confirmed the problem and if they still won't refund then name and shame them so that they won't get any more business from this site! That will get their attention.

Already did.
Like I said,no one will take responsibility since the manufacturer said their product are working like they wanted it to be and seller are depend on the manufacturer.
So,It's my fault that buy the product that I myself imagined that it's going to be.

Already did.
Like I said,no one will take responsibility since the manufacturer said their product are working like they wanted it to be and seller are depend on the manufacturer.
So,It's my fault that buy the product that I myself imagined that it's going to be.

That's correct. The time should not reset though if you manually shut down the camera (defective battery?).

That's correct. The time should not reset though if you manually shut down the camera (defective battery?).

I think the battery is ok.I took the device out,have it full charge and it's still full when I check it a day after.
But I no longer have it in my car anymore.
The problem should be software.If I turn of the engine either w/ or w/o FireEye on screen,battery will be empty in just a few hours or in the morning.
You can not rely on the date of the recorded video and I'm not sure when the memory is full.Which record It will erase since the time will go back to 20000101.
Sometime even I manually shut down the system.I still found dead battery in the morning too.
Build quality of the device is ok except the useless IR lights but the software is really suck.

Back