Shenzhen DOME--- [Leading Manufacturer of Car DVR] -- Brand/OEM/ODM

What is that most famous device of your company?

• GS8000/DM900

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • G1W

Votes: 15 83.3%

• Total voters
No,Dash cam don't shutdown automatically with power turn off. It need hand to turn off. It is very old version dash cam.

There need kklub to send the product to our technician for check. I don't know why kklub don't send the product to us,and choose this way. This is not good way to solve problems.I am sorry for that.

You call the product that is currently on your web site and old version?

http://www.blackview.com.cn/product-detail-94.html

Too bad seller is not living next door but over 1,700km away from where I live.
Ems shipping will cost $30
I already discuss w/ seller about sending this back to him.In fact I already got his address.
But he told me sending it back won't do any good since the manufacturer said my problems are not the issue.
I will still get the dashcam w/ no shut down function back and I also have to pay on 2 way shipping.
I'm not sending this back unless you people knows what the problems are and can fix them.

Problems w/ my unit is...
-The device will shut down automatically if FireEye is on screen.
It will not automatically shut down the device ONLY when FireEye is not on screen,no matter the screen is on or off.
-View from rear camera will not pop up when the screen is off.

Why don't you tell me that your HS600B that is currently selling on your web site is working flawlessly w/ automatic shut down function.No matter where the FireEye is.
View from rear camera will pop up no matter the screen is or or off.
Then I will send the device back.

Last edited:
One thing you should clear: Our website show the product is custom product,it private design for our custom OEM service as customers request,and our new rear camera is 9000B,is old version rear camera definitely.We replace and repair for our customers always, because our products at lease have 1 year warranty. If HS600B has so many problems,it will not sell so many products.All i know is what you just said, if you can't send the product back, our technicians can do nothing.You has right to complain the product,but this is not good way to solve your problems,i suggest you send the product back because it tortures you so much ,i think i can't help you anymore, i will don't response to your question.Sorry!

One thing you should clear: Our website show the product is custom product,it private design for our custom OEM service as customers request,and our new rear camera is 9000B,is old version rear camera definitely.We replace and repair for our customers always, because our products at lease have 1 year warranty. If HS600B has so many problems,it will not sell so many products.All i know is what you just said, if you can't send the product back, our technicians can do nothing.You has right to complain the product,but this is not good way to solve your problems,i suggest you send the product back because it tortures you so much ,i think i can't help you anymore, i will don't response to your question.Sorry!

I see.You are selling custom product that may have many problem.
Mine has the BLACKVIEW HS600B w/ sn1408360101192
www.blackview.com sticker label on it.I don't think it a custom for any of your customer.

0WlIU8.jpg

I really don't understand.You said it yourself that the problem can not be fix because it is normal for the HS600B.
Then what is the point to send it back?
Don't you have one of the HS600B for your technicians to check if it has the same problem w/ mine?
The unit doesn't need a repair.It needs the firmware that will make it a dashcam.
What I'm asking is the firmware to solve the problem not to send the unit back just for you to look at it and say,Oh man.I can not fix it.Sorry.
You sent me the firmware but it's the same as the one came w/ the device,didn't do the job.

I bought another dvr,came w/ problem too
Seller sent me new f/w and it works fine now.
Much better than send it back,spend another $60 just for a flashing.

You just ask your technicians if they can make the HS600B firmware w/ screensaver and automatic shut down function.No matter where the FireEye is.
View from rear camera will pop up no matter the screen is on or off.
Send me that f/w and I'll never bother you anymore.

I don't mine if you will walk away from your problem.
What will you do if the 9000B has problem....Move to 10000B?

Last edited:
And get the same lousy aftersale treatment? I'd move to another make.

What will you do if the 9000B has problem....Move to 10000B?

Basically, the HS600B is an end of life model. They won't update the firmware even if it's possible.

Basically, the HS600B is an end of life model. They won't update the firmware even if it's possible.

No offense on that,but I don't understand why he keep asking me to send the device back.
He said the other machine have that function but unfortunately the HS600B doesn't???
That's why I said it's my fault.
Sending it back is easy.I can send it anywhere but I just want to know if the problem can be fixed.
Beside,I don't know what happen between blackview and my seller but he's not respond to my query anymore :(

Pretty sure he's aware of that, not something he would have known prior to purchase though unfortunately

I've had an experience a dashcam w/o screensaver before and I checked that this HS600B has the function before making a purchase.
I thought that should be the basic function for a rear mirror camera but according to the manufacturer,I was wrong.

gUfIwk.jpg

No offense on that,but I don't understand why he keep asking me to send the device back.
He said the other machine have that function but unfortunately the HS600B doesn't???
That's why I said it's my fault.
Sending it back is easy.I can send it anywhere but I just want to know if the problem can be fixed.
Beside,I don't know what happen between blackview and my seller but he's not respond to my query anymore :(

Send it back for the time resetting issue ( when the camera was turned off manually).

You will have to turn on and off manually with this camera.

Send it back for the time resetting issue ( when the camera was turned off manually).

You will have to turn on and off manually with this camera.

In that case,I'd rather get another dumb dashcam that can automatically turn itself on and off than spend another $60 on this obsolete smart device :)

2014_Newest_DV500_Full_HD_sport_action.jpg

Smart DV500 WiFi sport camera
Why doesnt this camera have the support on the phones with WP8?

Last edited:

WP8 is new and as I know is not very popular system as well as Android and iOS.
So we did not develop app for that, future for new items maybe.

Just now I notice your name is Nokiaman. Ah.. you are a Nokia phone user.

Hi. I've bought BlackView BL850 but it does not have 8 IR leds like on website:
http://www.blackview.com.cn/default.aspx?page=product-detail.html&id=228
Why?

And I very much need firmware for this model. Can you please send it to me?

Where you buy BL850, as I know BL850 is model name for China Domestic Market.
Including its package is in Chinese. I am very very curious where you bought it as a foreigner, did you buy it in China in enity shop?
China version is with IR light.

And may I ask why you need the software, because if DVR without any problem, there is no need to update.
Even if you have any problem, you have to tell what's the problem is it, then we can help? And refer to aftersales rule, you can also contact with the seller for solution of your problem.
(Need provide DVR photos and Original software version. )

Where you buy BL850, as I know BL850 is model name for China Domestic Market.
Including its package is in Chinese. I am very very curious where you bought it as a foreigner, did you buy it in China in enity shop?
China version is with IR light.

And may I ask why you need the software, because if DVR without any problem, there is no need to update.
Even if you have any problem, you have to tell what's the problem is it, then we can help? And refer to aftersales rule, you can also contact with the seller for solution of your problem.
(Need provide DVR photos and Original software version. )

I ordered G55W on Aliexpress but the seller is a cheater and sent me this model (attached). It looks like G55W but without IR LEDs. Firmware version 00.01.13. Is it a fake?

Attachments

• moreproof.jpg
    moreproof.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 20
Why should I be lucky? What's the difference? I purchased it as a small night vision camera, but this one seems to have a kind of IR filter. Small IR torches 850nm can slightly pass through and 940nm passes much worse. I need to spend several watts to power 850nm lamp to have acceptable picture in the darkness. Other cameras without IR filter give the same image quality in the darkness with low-power 1 AA battery IR torches.

The LED's are cosmetic, it won't see in the dark, wrong product of that's what you were looking for

I already understood that I was cheated twice with this BlackView. But I still hope to find out why this BL850WIFI doesn't look like BL850WIFI on the manufacturer's website, where it is shown with IR LEDs. Is it a fake or they just decided to remove LEDs to make production cheaper?

About IR: I had a pretty much cheaper Supra DVR with IR leds, and it could see 3-5 meters in complete darkness. This was really cool, although the quality of optics and video compression were poor. So I thought if I buy a more expensive model it would see as much in the dark but with better recording quality. So, I was wrong. The leds maybe are not cosmetic (I just can't test because I don't have them!) but the lens stop a noticeable amount of IR light, that's the problem here.

there is an IR cut filter on the lens that negates any proposed benefit of IR LED's, most have such weak LED's that they are totally pointless anyway

sounds like you want to use it for something other than dashcam use so maybe this is the wrong product for you

Back