Sound and speed issues

joe_st

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

I've had the dashcam for a few weeks now and I have updated it to the latest firmware (1.005). I noticed the sound issues pretty much as soon as I got the camera (I updated it before using it) but I have only just noticed the out of sync speed display.

Has anyone else experienced these issues at all and is it likely to be a firmware problem or have I got a faulty camera?

Here's a like to YouTube where you can hear the sound issues (the speed isn't as obvious in this clip)

Have you tried resetting the camera? Hold down the WiFi Button for 10 - 15 seconds until it says (Re initializing the SD Card) Could be many factors for speed being delayed as it comes from the GPS.. In saying that I've not seen the issue before you are showing in your clip

Hi guys,

I've had the dashcam for a few weeks now and I have updated it to the latest firmware (1.005). I noticed the sound issues pretty much as soon as I got the camera (I updated it before using it) but I have only just noticed the out of sync speed display.

Has anyone else experienced these issues at all and is it likely to be a firmware problem or have I got a faulty camera?

Here's a like to YouTube where you can hear the sound issues (the speed isn't as obvious in this clip)
Hi guys,

I had one installed yesterday, the speaker has already gone down, and i am having the same sound issues, its as if the microphone is to sensitive, or it sounds like you have the ventilation on full blast!!??

Have you had any joy with advice or have you called the supplier?
Cheers

Back