SSD based Dash cameras with 4 cameras and a small control box you can install in the boot

Peter Wilson

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mini 0801 DashCam and Blackvue DR550GW, iPhone 4S.
Has anyone got a make and model of a SSD Dash camera that would be able to record video from 4 cameras front rear and both sides of my 4x4 thanks.

There are systems like this, but not some we see in here as they are often for commercial use, i actually ran one such system years back but it was only 4 SD channels and the cameras was regular analog CCTV models, so no HD back then.
You have to be careful when looking for these, they can be lesser resolution then 1080p, also the bitrates they use can be lower than you like, FPS can also like some CCTV systems be less than 24 / 30 FPS.

I got my system from ebay back then, also where i have seen others of these 4 channel systems.

Mind you the cameras they come with, geared for larger commercial vehicles, so for instance the side cameras, well probably not kile tesla side cameras but more on mirror tree mounting

You should maybe search with " 4 channel vehicle CCTV " rather than 4 channel dashcam.

Has anyone got a make and model of a SSD Dash camera that would be able to record video from 4 cameras front rear and both sides of my 4x4 thanks.
Here is a rear vision mirror Dashcam that is 4K in 360degrees with SSD storage ability and many other features worth having a look at.

And an excellent YouTube video

Here is a rear vision mirror Dashcam that is 4K in 360degrees with SSD storage ability and many other features worth having a look at.

And an excellent YouTube video
thank you I am looking for 360 outside the car not inside

Back