Stable 1.5 fw release date

• Thread starter Deleted member 24437
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24437

I asked a Facebook question of Gitup action Camera, they said: "It (fw) will be ready soon within this week or early next".

The latest beta seems to work well if you are in a hurry, has a lot of the new features and improvements, although obviously there is something missing.

The latest beta seems to work well if you are in a hurry, has a lot of the new features and improvements, although obviously there is something missing.
Yes something needed refinement! I wanted the one push to record instead of first waking the cam. Standing in the sunroom with my finger on the record button, I wonder if I'll catch this bird. finalcam doesn't do, and fn cam drops the connection!

That's already done, working fine.

Regarding to betas, i have not had issues with them. I want a stable release not really for the "stable" state, but for the bunch of new features not present yet in the beta.

This time we have wait a little longer for the FW 1.5, but luckily the Gitup team has released a 1.5 beta early with the best bunch of improvements so far, imo.

Cheers.
If I make use of the beta fw, will the stable fw replace it like the 1.4 replaced the previous fw?

Good Morning:
On fw update with the 1.5 beta: Does the user rename the download to firmware.bin? I found it left 7z after the dot!

Just released the V1.5, please check here for details.
I unzipped and downloaded to cam and now the Git 2 is unresponsive! It had gone through the download sequence with fast flash of green , then wouldn't turn on!

I unzipped and downloaded to cam and now the Git 2 is unresponsive! It had gone through the download sequence with fast flash of green , then wouldn't turn on!
Try to remove the battery and leave camera for the night. Then insert battery and try again.

Just released the V1.5, please check here for details.
Bill: I had some initial difficulty installing the stable 1.5-'think I did not allow time for the camera to digest the changes-but seems to be fine now ! It was unresponsive for a time but surprised me with a beep and turned on with the version 1.5/6/21 showing! Perhaps an fyi on your thread to other owners as a reminder to allow time for the Git 2 to finish its update?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Caghan Git2 8
Back