Street Guardian Canada

DarkDeLaurel

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Looking at getting the SG9663DC along with the CPL and hardwire kit, and was wondering what peoples experiences have been like ordering from streetguardiancanada.ca has been like? I see Street Guardian USA and other affiliates posting quite a bit but not a boo from their Canadian affiliate. Also poking around their web site i see they do not sell the CPL's but the do on Amazon, I am kind of looking for a one stop shopping kind of thing (just incase there are issues with anything).

Thanks for any info!

I work closely with Rob and Sam of @Street Guardian Canada. Support is as good as it gets and we all work together as a global team effort for support. You can order direct from the site and they would appreciate that since it avoid the heavy Amazon fee. You’re welcome to order from Amazon.CA too though as well. We actually share a unified North America Amazon account so we all collaboration quite often.

Thanks for the quick reply! I did look at Amazon Canada but the sellers there do not seem to be the Street Guardian team. I will give them a PM and inquire to when they are going to get stock in next, as it seems they are currently out of the cam and CPL.

The seller Street guardian is the official Canadian seller. I purchased from Amazon because of the prime faster delivery but you can also order from their website. If you have any questions they are very prompt to respond.

I just installed the SG9663DC in my 2017 GMC Sierra. Bought it from SG Canada. Had an issue with the rear camera. Can’t say enough about how good the support was from Robert. Not being computer savvy he even helped me in downloading the firmware update. Sent out a new rear camera right away. This company does go the extra mile to help. Thanks Street Guardian.

I just installed the SG9663DC in my 2017 GMC Sierra. Bought it from SG Canada. Had an issue with the rear camera. Can’t say enough about how good the support was from Robert. Not being computer savvy he even helped me in downloading the firmware update. Sent out a new rear camera right away. This company does go the extra mile to help. Thanks Street Guardian.
I’m glad I was able to help!
Don’t hesitate to contact is if you need any further assistance.

Back