Well its far from everything that stick, i am amazed i remembered that much of episode 1 i saw a week ago ( series are made in 2015 )

Episode 2 airing tonight cover the 1837-1869 time frame

just before I was born :p

Episode 2 airing tonight cover the 1837-1869 time frame
i was going to say from reading your post above, that sounds like **** i learnt at school in ancient history, nothing modern about it. might want to watch modern stuff, history that old to me is boring.

Yeah but its still better than some movie getting run for the 27 time, so i would rather learn a little history on a Friday evening even if it are not major moments in history that should never be forgotten.
Modern history are also a bit boring, and really by then it would be more cool to be part of making history,,,, that are worth remembering cuz it was something good.

Today maybe working for Space X or something that will lead to great things down the road, but most of us will just have to be less than a bleep on the radar of history,,,, and that's also okay.

if youll ever come to australia, watch the program called "border security australia" probably on internet somewhere as well.

if youll ever come to australia, watch the program called "border security australia" probably on internet somewhere as well.
I am watching it for the past 2-3y on our national TV channels. Quite interesting and informative program.

Sent from my GT-I9505

I have been reading up on Australian history,,,,,,, okay not really but a 6 part series on Australia have started to air here, so i have learned a little about my adopted home country.

1. Pemulwuy i think its okay to call him the first Aussie freedom fighter, in the end his head was sent to the UK
2. The Rum Rebellion and how Bligh was sent packing, which sort of lead to a new govenor and the first first wife of Australia being a deported prostitute.
3. The great prisoner escape from Macquire harbour penal station on Sarah island on the ship The Frederick the prisoners was just supposed to build, the guys sailed to south America, the leaders was captured some years later and put to trial, but general opinion had changed so no harsh penalty, and in the end this was part of the prisoner ships stopped coming to Australia.
4. As my flaky memory say over 150.000 prisoners was sent to Australia spread over +800 ships, and today 1 in 5 Aussies can be traced bank to those people.
5. Pesky "Yanks" sailing over and bothering Aussies in the seal capture / trade in the Bass strait.

Looking forward to see the remaining 5 programs
We had a similar series earlier in the year, is it the same one? Or the same one with a Danish presenter?
I can't imagine Tony Robinson (Baldrick from Blackadder) speaking Danish with someone else's voice...
It was a well made series, keep watching.

28a602d4a28e7392492b24e29f79b4ef--guns-funny-pics.jpg

actually are production has been happening the past few days and they are being packed so we are soon to move on to the hassles of freight and logistics as our next holdup
All part of the process. Good for you that the emphasis always remains quality first.

@jokiin, please, does the following confirmation means that you'll have another alternative line of the Dual Channel dashcam, supported in parallel with the 9663 line, with your great expert touch?
Trusting all this nice words about you in many topics, it will be probably nice and reliable product.

"And also, we are working with Street Guardian to OEM the mini 0906 to their another brand Guard Trak GT63D, means Street Guardian will sell mini 0906 soon" @Rayman.Chan

@jokiin, please, does the following confirmation means that you'll have another alternative line of the Dual Channel dashcam, supported in parallel with the 9663 line, with your great expert touch?
Trusting all this nice words about you in many topics, it will be probably nice and reliable product.

"And also, we are working with Street Guardian to OEM the mini 0906 to their another brand Guard Trak GT63D, means Street Guardian will sell mini 0906 soon" @Rayman.Chan

yes, we will be doing the 0906 under the GuardTrak brand which we also own

yes, we will be doing the 0906 under the GuardTrak brand which we also own
"we are hoping to get them out to buyers before they reach the skeletal remains stage" lol

Is the GuardTrak going to be available in the US. I have not heard of that brand other than casual mention on DCT?

yes, will be available to any of the Street Guardian distributors so may be available in some other countries but is predominantly for the US market where the bulk of business is online

Back