will soon make a comparison Street Guardian SG9663DC vs Blackvue DR750S-2CH ;)
perhaps it will be useful for jokiin

5a053ca8bf7f.png

hi,

and what about this one, seems to have the same sensors as the 9663...
Veckle Mini 0906 Dual Channel 1080P FHD

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B0746BCFBF

Chipset: NT96663
Camera: Front Sony IMX290/291; Rear Sony IMX322/323 2MP CMOS
Lens View Field: Front 130 degree, Rear 145 degree
Aperture: Front F1.7, Rear F2.0
LCD screen: 1.5inch
Motion detection, High temperature protection, Real-time display, Parking guard, 180 degree rotation
HDMI connect, Loop recording, Over voltage protection, One-key mute

Parking Guard
When parking, the camera will record low frame rate videos to save space, and start motion and vibration monitoring;
Once motion detected or G-sensor value is activated, it will turn to normal frame rate recording and until 15s after the trigger stops, then back to monitoring status again;
When vehicle engine starts, the camera will switch to normal recording mode.

Advanced Lens
Industry-leading Sony Exmor sensor IMX290 2MP CMOS, clearly records license plate even at night.

Full HD 1080P
With 7 precise lens elements, the dash camera records in full HD 1080P 30fps for both front and rear camera.

cheers

Only app i have on my smartphone that i have installed out of me thinking " i need that" is a emergency app that let the 112 / 911 people pinpoint me via my phone GPS.
I figured that will come handy if i overextend myself on my walk next year and get a heart attack or something, and then a little ( Denmark little ) cuz i will be walking in thinly populated areas.

But this are also the one and only time i have been happy it is a smart phone i have.

But as i said i would rather be without a phone, even when that mean i will have to drive 1 hour or there about to see or engage with the people i care about.
And it aint many people, but i would rather have 1 like from one of them that a like from each and everyone on facetwitt.

@IvanhoeYU i was tester on the 0906 and it appear to be a fine camera too, for sure a camera i feel good about recommending to people looking for a dual camera.

But if the company that make it or the ones selling it with their own brand on it will give the same support and customer care as Street Guardian do for their products remain to be seen.
And off course one also got to ask one self how much do i think such service are worth, i myself do not mind paying a little extra for that.

On any given day one can go out driving and see people constantly on their cell phones doing STUPID things, that the police don't bother to ticket! And you have the nerve to say I'm depriving myself!!!!!!!
I see people so stupid stuff all the time in many contexts. It doesn’t mean you have to do the same. “I get all the nutrition I need from eating my beans out of the can cold. I see people cook awful and uninspired meals all the time! No thank you. I’ll stick to my beans.”

Maybe you simply don’t trust yourself to use a phone properly. In which case good on you. Otherwise, don’t be silly.

@alexsoll , sorry but nothing to do with advertising...just to understand better the dual imx291 / imx323 packs as it seems that those are poping up to the market.

as you are the retailer of StreetGuardian or BlackVue...by the way it's very good to have people supporting their sales and giving technical explanations as we suppose that you are competent for, does it mean that if we point out "your" sales brands on other posts you'll comment "reklama" too ;-)

The 0906 are well known to most hardcore users in here, so not really a reason to post its specs as most know them.

My test sample suddenly died but i was also beating hard on the pre-production sample, and i was a bit sad it died i would have liked to beat some more on it and eventually maybe use it in a non dashcam related DIY project of mine.

of course, but the hardware could be one basic point to look at...followed by software, firmware, reliability, support, service, brand, customer care etc.

working with LVMH brands, I can tell you that in some cases you pay 90% of the brand and marketing, people know it, so no problem at all.

OK, sorry @alexsoll if you see it as you see it, you are advertising here your sales and really there is nothing wrong with it.
Thank you to start this Street Guardian 9663 discussion (doing your marketing job too).
It's normal and you're probably even emotionally related to your brands, we respect it and it's great, but as usual with forums we should be open minded, and up to what we see here the dashcamtalk is quite open for questions and solution benchmark.
The "exclusivity" per brand/product is more elegant and politically more correct, completely agree, but at the end starts to be boring and tendentious.
So please see it as the service we are doing for you as you can objectively, even better, support your portfolio and branding.

cheers

What on earth are you chatting about mate? That post has tied itself up in knots in the space of a few lines lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

OK, sorry @alexsoll if you see it as you see it, you are advertising here your sales and really there is nothing wrong with it.
Thank you to start this Street Guardian 9663 discussion (doing your marketing job too).
It's normal and you're probably even emotionally related to your brands, we respect it and it's great, but as usual with forums we should be open minded, and up to what we see here the dashcamtalk is quite open for questions and solution benchmark.
The "exclusivity" per brand/product is more elegant and politically more correct, completely agree, but at the end starts to be boring and tendentious.
So please see it as the service we are doing for you as you can objectively, even better, support your portfolio and branding.

cheers
What on earth are you chatting about mate? That post has tied itself up in knots in the space of a few lines lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That’s like saying you live in a shed because a home is shelter from rain and that’s it. You can choose it, but you’re unnecessarily depriving yourself. You don’t have to spend millions on a mansion or a thousand on a high-end phone to get what you need.
like wombat from The Block who lives in a shipping container. Those not in Australia probably haven't heard of it though.
read on http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4743456/Meet-Block-s-Wombat-lives-grid.html

I have been reading up on Australian history,,,,,,, okay not really but a 6 part series on Australia have started to air here, so i have learned a little about my adopted home country.

1. Pemulwuy i think its okay to call him the first Aussie freedom fighter, in the end his head was sent to the UK
2. The Rum Rebellion and how Bligh was sent packing, which sort of lead to a new govenor and the first first wife of Australia being a deported prostitute.
3. The great prisoner escape from Macquire harbour penal station on Sarah island on the ship The Frederick the prisoners was just supposed to build, the guys sailed to south America, the leaders was captured some years later and put to trial, but general opinion had changed so no harsh penalty, and in the end this was part of the prisoner ships stopped coming to Australia.
4. As my flaky memory say over 150.000 prisoners was sent to Australia spread over +800 ships, and today 1 in 5 Aussies can be traced bank to those people.
5. Pesky "Yanks" sailing over and bothering Aussies in the seal capture / trade in the Bass strait.

Looking forward to see the remaining 5 programs

your general knowledge on our country is probably going to be greater than mine by the time you're done watching

Well its far from everything that stick, i am amazed i remembered that much of episode 1 i saw a week ago ( series are made in 2015 )

Episode 2 airing tonight cover the 1837-1869 time frame

Back