Street Guardian SGZC12SG built-in-GPS & NEW Capacitive Smart-Touch Screen

Cycle recording will work during motion detection mode? As in many Chinese device does not work cycle recording during motion detection.
BlackVue need 10 minutes with out motion while parking mode will activate, how many minutes need for Panorama G?

Just ordered one of these from Australia. Cheers mates :)

Have got an email from Pier28 saying they'll refund me, yet to hear from StreetGuardian and what amazing deal they'll offer me :)

Your refund should come through shortly, you'll get an email tomorrow regarding local purchase

Thanks a lot man, btw it took you 5 minutes to respond after 10pm on a Sunday... wtf is wrong with you? :)

Pier28 is looking into installing a nice add-on to our e-commerce backend to block Street Guardian SKU's from shipping to Australia and New Zealand. (since this is Jokiin's home territory)
Our default Magento blocking options out of the box is an all or nothing system. Since we sell more than Street Guardian products we don't want to block everything of course.
The manual refund is how we are operating until the advanced add-on can be purchased and configured in the future.
eBay and Amazon are blocked, just our direct site is the open hole at the moment.
All Australia orders have been refunded as of today, I see the order 100000178 for Dan, and got your confirmation to the cancellation email I sent.
Jokiin will take care of you locally over there. (edit looks like you're all set)

Last edited:
Speedup playback (4X, 16X, 64X) worked yesterday but not today.
My SG had its first test drive yesterday, everything went fine after I figured out the Registrator was indeed working. Yesterday it gave me one record in the file area. Among other things, I enjoyed being able to speed up the playback (4x, 16x, 64x).
However today's test drive, when I go to speed up today's record, it continues to play at 1x speed. There are two records in the file area in the Registrator, yesterdays and todays; yesterdays I can speed up playback, but todays I cannot. I restarted the registrator, etc. but there is no speed up of today's playback record.
What happened?
Firmware 1.00.07
Thanks!

Try to copy the MP4 videos to your local computers hard drive rather than playing them directly off the SD card. Performance is better.

Try to copy the MP4 videos to your local computers hard drive rather than playing them directly off the SD card. Performance is better.
Uh... not really what I had in mind for playing back my trip videos (as you can see by the .jpg). But why does yesterday's record play different speeds but not today's?
Thanks--

Attachments

• copying video files from SG card.jpg
    copying video files from SG card.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 13
It's most likely a computer problem. Did you reboot? If you can try playing back on another computer as a test it will rule things out. The speedup feature is part of the RegistratorViewer app.

Nope, that's definitely what I don't want to do, copy files from the SD card to my desktop just to view them, I cancelled that. Here's a shot of the lower r/h corner of my viewer. I can speed up the top (yesterday) record, but cannot speedup the lower (today's) record. Nothing else changed, that I know of.
As I said, yesterday's record still speeds up just fine. Today's doesn't. How could that be my computer?
Thanks! Phil

Attachments

• registrator file view window.jpg
    registrator file view window.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 14
I've seen this same problem happen from any DashCam memory card. You should try copying all (or some) of the files local at least one time to see how it goes. I use a USB 3.0 SDXC SD card reader to copy the folder to my my hard drive. (It's fast). This is also where it pays to invest in a higher than average memory card that has super fast read performance times. If you don't have both best option is to copy files off the card first. This is the same for any DashCam. I've tried many over the years. (Not a G specific thing). G records at 15Mbs which is larger than average too.

Uh... not really what I had in mind for playing back my trip videos (as you can see by the .jpg). But why does yesterday's record play different speeds but not today's?
Thanks--

if you'd played it through in Registrator Viewer previously and it had indexed the files it should be able to play at the faster speeds, playing straight off the card won't always work well

Nope, that's definitely what I don't want to do, copy files from the SD card to my desktop just to view them, I cancelled that. Here's a shot of the lower r/h corner of my viewer. I can speed up the top (yesterday) record, but cannot speedup the lower (today's) record. Nothing else changed, that I know of.
As I said, yesterday's record still speeds up just fine. Today's doesn't. How could that be my computer?
Thanks! Phil

*** Problem Solved ***
I noticed something strange everytime I hit Refresh Files List, and some messing around led me to discover that my very last file in today's test drive was defective, and after deleting it, the whole remaining course of files, as represented by the 2nd row in the files window, allowed speed up just fine. Here is my theory on how that happend: when I pulled the SDXC card out, I forgot that the BMW's cigar lighter was on full time, and it was still recording when I pulled card therefore last file was corrupt, somehow skewing that whole trip record. (My permanent DVR is hardwired to the ACC circuit so it powers down when ignition goes off and I forgot my SG was still running).
Lesson learned, also about the .mp4 record set.
Again, thanks all. Sending email to vadikus to let him know.

Back