Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor: (www.hiniko.com)

I just confirmed with SungMoon that all 2015 Panorama S, G, and X2 all now have the Sony IMG322 Sensor now. (X2 always had it of course)

- It's very important that 2015 Panorama S/G units should never install any older/prior 2014 firmware.
(this is why we don't post firmware's public, and give case by case via private message/email)

- Prior 2013/2014 IMX122 based Panorama S/G units can use 2015 firmware though no problem.

We will elaborate on this soon.

Hi Niko - new to the forum and very much interested in the x2. Is your website up and running yet? Also can you offer customisation options "prefitted" to make the front facing camera less obvious and retain some form of warranty? Thanks :)

Hi Niko - new to the forum and very much interested in the x2. Is your website up and running yet? Also can you offer customisation options "prefitted" to make the front facing camera less obvious and retain some form of warranty? Thanks :)

Thanks you for enquiry,
PM sent.

Received Panorama S with CPL, very quick service. Thanks!

Thanks !
If any questions or help needed, feel free to PM.

Hi niko, any update on your online store?

Hi niko, any update on your online store?

Hi WillWord.
I nearly finished. Just need to add few more products, update information in the footer plus add discount coupons for Dashcamtalk users. I think within 2 days will be ready.
Below are some screenshots of how it looks now, but design and layout may change over some period. ( now its just for reference ).
Thanks for patience !

P1.jpg

Information in footer need to be updated.

P2.jpg

Looking tidy mate - good luck with the venture :)

Hopefully at some point you will have a little Niko's custom area with some of those custom items you've made in the past :)

Hello @niko ! It looks great! Best of luck! I subscribed to what @reverend said about selling custom items: they surely will put you ahead of competition!

Hi WillWord.
I nearly finished. Just need to add few more products, update information in the footer plus add discount coupons for Dashcamtalk users. I think within 2 days will be ready.
Below are some screenshots of how it looks now, but design and layout may change over some period. ( now its just for reference ).
Thanks for patience !

View attachment 11468

Information in footer need to be updated.

View attachment 11469
Looks great! Good luck :)

Looking professional, looks like a lot of hard work gone into it. Good luck.

Looking tidy mate - good luck with the venture :)

Hopefully at some point you will have a little Niko's custom area with some of those custom items you've made in the past :)
Hello @niko ! It looks great! Best of luck! I subscribed to what @reverend said about selling custom items: they surely will put you ahead of competition!
Looking professional, looks like a lot of hard work gone into it. Good luck.

I do my best to make it professional look, but priority now is to finish up functionality to run smoothly and step by step will be modifying with more options ( all extras take time ).
I will look into "custom DIY section" option maybe in future. Thanks for advice.

Hi Niko
More info please on the SGZC1 2RC in the pic. I am after something like the K1S that Techmoan has just reviewed
regards
Knobby

Hi Niko
More info please on the SGZC1 2RC in the pic. I am after something like the K1S that Techmoan has just reviewed
regards
Knobby

Hi Knobby,
PM sent.

Niko - simply excellent can't wait to see it 'live'...

Looking great so far Niko!

I do want to apologise for delay with my on-line store going public. Few DCT members I shared link to my store can see it is up and running, products are there, etc. but I do have to admit there are still some things need to be addressed before I can start taking orders.
I went with the latest OpenCart 2.0.xx Journal theme, which is full of advanced extras to make shopping more comfortable for customers, but as with many new ( latest ) "things" there are some unpolished stuff from developer side, which need to be addressed. So now my days ( nights ) are spent more on Opencart forums. Will do my best to sort out ASAP.

For those who want to place an order now, you can PM me. I do accept PayPal and provide next working day dispatch with tracking number.
Members who already bought from me via direct transaction, I can say about delivery times:

To UK = 2 working days.
To Netherlands = 3-4 work days.

Overall within EU delivery time is 4-5 work days, depending on Zone.
No tax, duty or delays in customs.

Street Guardian SG9665GC should arrive within one week, but I am not doing any pre-orders. I can accept orders while have stock in hands.

I do have in stock:

- Panorama S,
- Panorama X2,
- Panorama G / Street Guardian SGZC12SG

+ different accessories to Panorama series.

- Street Guardian SGZC12RC / Panorama X1 is ready to dispatch.

I have two different sets: basic factory set and set with extra accessories added, so you can chose which one suits you best.

Set 1 ( Basic set )
Basic Set.jpg

1x 2 metre video cable
1x Main unit
1x camera with mount + 3M double sided tape
1x spare 3M double sided tape for camera mount
1x Cigarette lighter Charger with straight plug
1x MicroUsb to USB PC data cable
1x non-slip dash mat

SG X1 Basic (2).JPG

SG X1 Basic (3).JPG

Set 2 ( with Extras )

32Gb w Extras.jpg

Extra Accessories Included

1x 2 metre video cable
1x 1.5 metre video extension cable, ( which allows to make a total 3.5 metre of video cable if connected to 2 metre video cable ).
1x 32Gb MicroSD Card
2x Lens cleaning cloths
1x MicroSD to USB card reader
2x Street Guardian Logo transparent stickers
3x "warning" stickers
1x Main unit
1x camera with mount + 3M double sided tape
1x spare 3M double sided tape for camera mount
1x Cigarette lighter Charger with L-shape plug
1x MicroUsb to USB PC data cable
1x non-slip dash mat

a6.jpg

1.5 metre video extension cable (2).jpg

1.5 metre video extension cable (1).jpg

I can also offer a 6 metre video cable which is just arrived. This can be used for people who want to mount camera at the rear windows.

SANY0046.JPG

If you are interested in placing an order, sent me a PM ( personal message ): click on my username "niko", then click "start a conversation".

Hi Niko

please can you PM me the pricing on the above, I am based in France, I dont see the PM Button? maybe not enough posts?

Hi Niko

please can you PM me the pricing on the above, I am based in France, I dont see the PM Button? maybe not enough posts?

PM sent.

Back