Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor: (www.hiniko.com)

I haven't watched any movie for about 5 years, never get the time, I think I actually own it on DVD, just can't remember if I've watched it
I'd tell you you need a holiday, but I'm guessing you already know that

Congrats with the new site niko :cool:

Looking good, congratulations.

Just a quick thumbs up for Niko from a very satisfied customer in the UK. :DPlaced my order via the new website and the transaction was as smooth as silk - even received a photo of my goods packed & labelled for shipping.

There's a hard-working guy behind it all !

Martin

Just a quick thumbs up for Niko from a very satisfied customer in the UK. :DPlaced my order via the new website and the transaction was as smooth as silk - even received a photo of my goods packed & labelled for shipping.

There's a hard-working guy behind it all !

Martin

...and it does not stop there :)

hello
but praise to the seller niko .....
despite my order made in the evening on Sunday, received my order on Thursday ...
3 days for delivery only with tracking No. ......
even got a picture of my products packaged and labeled for shipping
a very good clientele follow ...
not stingy response to any questions before purchase ... in a quick time more ...
a serious and reliable seller .....
more than a satisfied customer of his purchase on his website
sorry for my english translation by google
isabelle

Hello,

I ordered a SG9665GC from Hiniko, with payment on 15th.
DVR was shipped on the same day and arrived today, on the 4th day, in Brussels Belgium (not counting week-end)

As announced I got a special "forum member" price, and the package was solidly wrapped and withstood the belgian delivery chauffeurs.
Niko went to great lengths to accomodate my needs, even though I asked for deviations from a standard order.

So yet another pleased customer. Kudos! Merci et bravo...

I want to say Big Thanks to everyone who took time to go though "inspecting" my on-line store design / layout / functionality / grammar etc. and shared their opinions with me on what changes should be made.
I did not want to rush into starting making changes straight away. Within past 1 month I have collected proposals from you guys who left message here, via PM ( personal message ) or from those who made purchase and e-mailed me directly.
Now I have set some priorities I will be working on them step by step. Of course I can not "fix / change" all your proposals, some things will remain up to my personal choice, but again want to Thank you all who shared their opinions !

P.S. - as mentioned earlier:
For DashCamTalk forum members I can do time to time special additional discounts on certain products, so do not hesitate to send me a PM.
( to send a PM, you have to be Signed In: click on my username icon, then click "start a conversation" )

I just want to add my own comment on having used Hiniko.com, PM'd Nikolai who was friendly and helpful and also gave me a good deal on the SG9665GC .
I ordered and receive the goods quickly and well packaged. So more than happy to recommend using him
Trevor

I really wanted to thank niko
I am always pleasantly surprised by the outstanding service and support niko
Customers are helped at the least problems .... and I speak outside of dashcam problem ..
Some problems with SG9665GC, it works great ......
the customer is not just a paying customer pig .....
hat the artist, great art
a very satisfied customer
continue like this, especially not change me
isabelle

Hey guys I ordered the X1 Monday it was actually posted before I had paid for it It arrived Thursday but seeing as I have been visiting my lovely lady in hospital for the last 10 weeks or so I missed the post I actually sleep at the hospital now as Monique is still very ill Niko provided excellent service with full tracking of the parcel Well delighted with the camera and Niko's first class service But what more would you expect from a Ukrainian. /..Irish man Niko you are in a class of your own. ..Ipol. ..Many thanks for your continued support and words of encouragement to Monique and myself

Back